Chapter 23: As Long As You Love Me

Bailey's P.O.V.

     I had been so stressed these past few weeks. Justin and I's two month was in two days and his tour was in a week and a half. I obviously was going with him. I wasn't enrolled in my school anymore and would be doing homeschooling on the road with Justin's tutor. I was just very nervous. I was so scared that if something happened with Justin and I and everything got screwed up, I'd be stuck on a tour bus with no way home. I was hoping nothing would go wrong because I loved him so much but who wouldn't be nervous?

     Justin was at the first venue which was an hour away right then practicing. I had stayed home with Pattie to pack most of our things into little boxes and get them ready. This tour was going to be long. We were starting with all of the concerts in America and then moving on to the ones out of the country. I didn't know if I would be going to those ones. Justin was going to have a two month break between the America tour and the out of country tour. But he was expected to do about 150 shows over all. That was a lot.

     Justin would be at the studio all day so I was just at home with Pattie, Jeremy, and the kids. It felt like home here. But the thing I was most afraid about was that it wouldn't last. That the one great thing that happened to me would disappear in a second.

Justin's P.O.V.

     I had been at the first venue, which was in London, Ontario. An hour away from my house. I was excited and nervous for this tour. I was mostly nervous because Bailey would be here. I wanted her to be happy and I wanted to make this first show amazing for her. I had known that before we had met, she had been a fan, but had never been to a concert. I wanted this concert to be spectacular. We had been running through the whole tour over and over again with the dancer's and I. I was just hoping that Bailey didn't get homesick on the tour or something. I needed her support. I needed her.

     Finally, at about 5:30 p.m., they let us go home. I had been there for about 6 hours just working. It was okay. I loved it. We had to go through all the outfit changes and songs and dances, and it was exciting.

     I got in my car when saying good work to all the dancers and bye to Scooter. It was a productive day. I instantly drove away as fast as I could, because I had been waiting to see Bailey this whole day. She made me smile. As I was driving, I ran through some of the songs without thinking. Just sitting there singing. I listened to music for some of the time, and I just thought, too. I did a lot of that.

     Finally, after about an hour of driving, I reached my dad's house. I smiled as I stepped out of the car, locking it on the way out. I walked quickly up the steps to the house and opened the door. I saw Jazzy and Jaxon both run up to me and hug my legs. I laughed and tried to turn my torso to close the door behind me. I picked them both up in one of my arms and smiled. First, I looked at Jaxon. "Hey, buddy! I missed you." I said. He smiled and hugged me. After this I put him down and looked at Jazmyn. "Hey, princess. I missed you a bunch." She smiled and yelled, "Justy!" I chuckled and gently kissed her cheek as I set her down as well. My dad was sitting on the couch watching some old movie that I didn't know of, and my mom was at the stove cooking. I smiled when I realized that this was how it used to be...How it used to be before the whole family fell apart. I smiled as I walked up the stairs to my beautiful girlfriend. I opened the door to my room to see if she was in there, which she wasn't. So I slowly walked over to her room and cracked the door. I had heard music blasting from her room as soon as I reached the top floor. I smiled because it was one of my songs, 'As Long As You Love Me'. I looked through the crack in her door to see her dancing to it. My mouth dropped as I realized just how good she was. She was fantastic.

      She was as good as the dancers I had on the tour, maybe better. She was amazing. I bit my lip as I watched her, when she finally turned her head to see me. She abruptly stopped and turned off the music. I flung the door open and smiled at her. "Hi, baby." I walked over to her. She blushed and shot me a nervous smile. "Oh, hey Justin. Sorry you had to see that." I shook my head as I wrapped my hands around her waist, hers around my neck. I kissed her cheek quickly before I continued. "No, babe. Actually, you're really good. Like amazingly good. You're probably better than some of the dancers on the tour. You are really, really good." She smiled. "No, Justin. My mom has never let me go to a real dance studio or anything, I can't be as good as them. I do all this dancing by myself." My mouth widened. "Then that makes you better. They all had training, you didn't." She smiled and kissed me softly, as I leaned in to the kiss. I smiled as it continued a little longer than usual. As it deepened, she leaned back. "Go take a shower." She smiled. I frowned at her and pecked her once before getting up to leave. "I love you, baby." I yelled before I walked out, hearing her say, "I love you, too." After this, I preceded to get some pajama pants, a towel, and turned the shower on.

     I waited for it to heat up as I undressed. Finally, after realizing the water was hot enough, I hopped in. I made sure I washed my hair and body before stepping out of the shower and wrapping myself with a towel.

     I walked into my room quickly before shutting the door behind me. I grabbed a pair of shorts and slid them on over my boxers. I used the towel to dry my hair quickly, leaving it messy. I smiled to myself as I walked into Bailey's room without a shirt. She was sitting on her bed looking at her phone. She looked confused. 

     "Baby, what's up?" She glanced at me once, before glancing at me again, taking in my whole body. She smiled to herself before shaking her head. "I uh...I'm just a little confused. I've been trying to get a hold of Riley for the past couple weeks and she hasn't spoken to me. She hasn't even texted me or anything. I have texted her so many times and she doesn't even read them. I don't know why." I sighed and walked over to sit by her, wrapping my arms around her.

     I kissed her cheek as I spoke. "Babe, I'm sure everything will be okay. She's your best friend." She fowned a little before nodding and turning towards me. "I guess you're right." She said. I smiled and kissed her quickly. She smiled into it as I pulled away to speak.

     "So are you excited for the tour?" She asked. "Uh, yeah mostly. I'm just a little nervous, you know." I smirked. "Nervous about what, baby?" She moved her mouth to the side as she spoke again. "I just am so scared that you'll get tired of me or something while we're on the tour...or annoyed with me....or we break up...I don't want that. Then we'd be stuck on a bus hating each other." She said. I put my left hand to her cheek and rubbed it. "Baby, that won't happen. If you think I could ever get tired of you, you're wrong." I kissed her again, this time deepening it. 

     She leaned back a little onto her pillow as we continued to kiss. I felt her hands touch my shoulders as I smiled between the kiss. She did the same. We continued to kiss for a while before she spoke. Damn. Why'd she have to break it up.

      I wanted to kiss her so much more than that.

     "Babe, our two month is in two days." She said. I smiled a little. "Yeah, I know baby." She smiled again while she checked her phone. It read 7:30 p.m. She smiled. "Baby, can I ask you something?" She said. I nodded. "Of course. Anything." She smiled and leaned closer to my ear so she could whisper.

     "Will you sing for me?" She whispered gently, sending shivers down my spine. "Of course." I whispered back, kissing her cheek. I smiled before beginning to sing as long as you love me slowly.

    START AUDIO HERE

     "As long as you love me yeah..." I saw her smile and start to sway back and forth. I smiled as I continued to sing it for her. She closed her eyes and just listened. She smiled bigger. I loved it.

     I seriously could not wait to be on the road with her. Just her and I traveling the whole world...Of course Scooter and Ryan and Fredo would be there, too. 

And my mom. And Dad. And Jazzy and Jaxon. All on one bus.

     Suddenly, after the song ended, she smiled and clapped. I blushed a little and kissed her cheek. "I love you." I said. She said it back. Nothing was going to come between us.

A/N

Hey guys. VERY SHOT CHAPTER that went nowhere, I know. But I am updating another chapter of this tonight when it wil actually go somewhere. So stay tuned for that. xx