Chapter 13: She Don't Like The Lights

I woke up the next morning and Riley picked me up for school. I put on a pair of ripped capris with a black off-shoulder shirt and my black and white Converse before leaving. I brushed out my straight hair and made sure I looked okay. I got in the car with Riley and was quiet. My mom hadn't even looked at me since our fight last night. Not like I expected her to anyway, but she still didn't.

    In the car with Riley, I was quiet. She was my best friend, but I didn't feel like talking. I just wanted the day to go by fast so I could see Justin. When we reached school, I sat on the bench with RIley until the bell rang. Chaz and Caitlin were officially together now, which made me mad, because Ryan had tried to get me back, but I didn't really care. Justin was perfect. End of story. As we were sitting down, Christian came up to us. "Hey, Bailey." He said with a smile. I smiled back at him. Christian was another person I could trust. He had never hurt me before. Neither had Riley. "H-hi Riley." He stuttered. I giggled at how nervous he was. He obviously had a major crush on Riley. I got up. "I'll let you guys talk." They sat next to each other and instantly forgot I was there. I laughed a little and walked away.

    Just then, the bell rang for first period. I was a little upset that Riley and Christian didnt have time to hang out, but they would find time later. I walked slowly to my first period class and sighed when I reached it. I just wanted the day to end. I didnt want to wait to see Justin.

    My first class went by quickly. I didnt pay attention much. I lost focus after a few seconds just thinking about Justin and my mom and everything. But mostly Justin. The teacher went on and on about things that I didnt really care about. This was probably the reason my grades had been dropping lately. Finally, after class dragging on for an hour and a half, the bell to leave first period rang. Just as I was getting up, my name was called on the intercom. I was already being called to the office this early?

    I glanced around and began to walk towards the office, ignoring glances of people passing me by. When I reached the office, the lady at the front desk smiled at me. "Yes, your brother is here to pick you up. Your great uncle is missing. I'm so sorry." I looked confused. 1: I didnt have a brother. 2: I didnt even know my great uncle. But when I turned around, I couldnt help but smile. Justin. "Oh, yes. Um...thank you." I walked towards him, playing along until we got outside. When we reached outdoors, he pulled me around the side of the building and kissed me. "I'm sorry I just couldnt wait to see you until later." I smiled and kissed him again. "Justin, it's only about to be second period. You couldnt wait a little longer?" He winked. "No." I grabbed hold of his hand and began to walk out. We walked over to his car and I began to laugh when I got in. "My brother? That's way off." He giggled and kissed my cheek once before putting the car in drive.

    "Where are we going?" He smiled a sly smile and kept driving. "The studio. I'm working on some new stuff." He winked. I smiled at him and laced my fingers through his before he continued to drive. After about twenty minutes of driving, we arrived in front of a small building in a secluded area so not many people could be around. Although, paparazzi surrounded the place. Left and right. 

    I smiled and still couldnt get over the fact that Justin Bieber was my boyfriend. But that's definitely not why I liked him. When he put the car in park, we sat there for a minute. "Justin?" I said while turning to him. He turned his body to face me and smiled back. "Yes?" I sighed. "Is it hard? I mean, dating people. You never know if they like you for you or your fame." I trailed off. He sighed, too. "Well, yeah definitely. But I trust you. You're different." I smiled and grabbed his hand tightly. "Justin, I'm always here for you. I like you for you. And I want you to know that. I didnt grow up around this type of environment. I was never the girl with the money or the friends...or the famous boyfriend. But now I am. I'm sorry if I get mad or jealous. But I like you for you and I want you to know that." He smiled and kissed me slowly, moving my hair out of my face at the same time. "I know who you are." His eyes gave off a hint of seriousness before stepping out of the car.