Chaoter 6: heartbreaker.

BAILEYS P.O.V
I looked at my texts. I had one from Justin. "Can we meet up...Now?" I was confused. I had just gotten home from hanging out with him...why did he need to meet up. I quickly opened up a response text and texted him back. "Sure...everything okay?" I sent the text and walked upstairs to my room, waiting for a response. Suddenly, I got a text back from him. "Just meet at my house. I'm leaving Christian's right now." I was confused, but I responded a quick Okay and ran outside. Justin's house wasn't far at all. It was really close to Christian's and Christian lived really close to me. About 2 minutes away. Took about 5 minutes to walk there. I began walking and listened to music on the way there. I was listening to Justin's album actually.
When I reached Justin's house, I quickly knocked on the door, waiting impatiently for him to open it. Justin did. He smiled sympathetically at me. "Hey Justin." I said, as he pulled me in for a hug. The hug lasted longer than a normal one. It was warm and strong. I never pulled away until he did.
"So do you want to come in or...?" I smiled and laughed. "Yeah. Sure." I walked in the house. "Let's go up to my room." I smiled and nodded. We walked up the stairs and into his room. He had purple sheets and white walls. I smiled at the coziness of his room. He probably never used it unless it was times like these, when he was on tour break.
After I walked in, he shut the door. "So what do you need me to talk about? I mean you just dropped me off." He didn't smile or laugh. Weird.
"I really don't know how to say this....look Bailey. I know this might hurt you, but you not knowing will hurt you more. I'm only telling you because I..uhm...I care." I smiled a little at him caring about me. "Justin, just tell me." He sighed once before telling me. "Ryan's cheating on you." I gaped. He was what? No way. This could not be true. "What? How could that be true. There's no way." He took a step closer to me and put his arms on my shoulder. "I saw him kissing...Caitlin." I was surprised. Ryan? And Caitlin? My boyfriend and Justin's girlfriend? "I can't believe this I...." Tears began to drop from my eyes. "No please don't cry...you're too pretty for that." I sniffled as be pulled me in for a right hug. He rubbed my back soothingly as he let me cry. "I can't believe he would do this to me. Justin, he was the one person I had that didn't leave me! The one I trusted most! He let me down!" I screamed, making more tears fall. He continued to rub my back when he finally said something. "Well now you have me." I put my hands on his arms and leaned back a little. He smiled a small smile. "I'll be there for you...if you let me." He moved his hands and wiped off my tears. "You're too pretty to cry." I tried to smile a little bit. Tears kept falling but I was content with Justin. "And now...I have to...go home and be with my...mom." I said between cries. "Hey, hey. You can stay here with me, if you want." I sniffled more and nodded. He picked me up and carried me towards his bed as I say against the wall above it. "Please don't cry. I really don't like seeing you like this." I tried wiping the tears away with the ends of my shirt but they wouldn't stop. He sat there in silence patting my back, just letting me cry. Finally, I stopped the crying mostly and it just turned into small whimpers and sniffles. I had been there for about an hour just crying. And Justin just sat there listening to me. Letting me get it out of my system. He wasn't like Ryan. He didn't rush me. He was better. "You alright?" I shook my head a little. "No. But I will be." He smiled at me. I stood up. "I should probably go." He came closer to me. "You can if you want. If not, you can stay here." I walked closer to him. "Justin?" He looked into my eyes. "Are you gonna be okay? With Caitlin and everything." He laughed. "Honestly, I'm okay. I was actually more worried about you than I was about me. Caitlin's just weird about everything. But I could tell that Ryan was, too." I nodded. Suddenly, I just realized something. Justin was five times a better person than Ryan ever had been. He cared about me, more than anyone else in my life ever had. Suddenly, I leaned in and did what I never expected myself to do. I kissed him once. Quickly. When I pulled away, I was shocked with myself that I had done it. "Oh, sorry. I..uhm...thanks, Justin. For uhm...yeah. Bye." I quickly grabbed my phone and ran out of his room. He tried to follow after me, but I was mad at myself for doing that to him. He was just trying to comfort me. Why did I have to do that? I just basically ruined everything with Justin. I wasn't stopping to talk to him now. He would never want to see me again. He probably thinks I just did that because of Ryan. I didn't. But he didn't know that. I stormed out the door leaving Justin behind. I walked home quickly and ran in as quick as I could.
The moment I got in my room, I lay in my pillow face first. Just when I was starting to relax, I got a call. Justin. "Hey! Why did you leave?" Was he serious? I just kissed him. That's why I left. "Uhm...because I...uhm...did that." I heard him laugh on the other side of the phone. "Look, Justin. I'm sorry. It won't happen again." I went to hang up the phone. I heard his protests on the other end but attempted to ignore them and hung up the phone. When I was done, I decided to call Ryan. He answered on the first ring. "Hey baby! What's up?" He said in a cheer life. Uh. Fake.
"Oh nothing, just got back from hanging with Justin. Can you come over?" I heard him sigh. "Oh, so you were with Justin? Well yeah I can come over. I sorta have to talk to you anyways." I laughed. He had to talk to me? Wow. "Great." I said in a sarcastic tone while hanging up the phone. Just then, my mom burst in my room. "Oh, you're home!" She yelled. I nodded. "Where were you?" I sighed. "With Justin..." I trailed off. "You've been spending an awful lot of time with him! Why don't you spend time with your actual boyfriend!" She spat. I closed my eyes. "He is cheating on me." She didn't say anything. "Oh. We'll I liked him. He was a nice boy." She said while walking out. Was she serious? He was a nice boy? He was horrible! My mom was just....
Just then, Ryan walked into my room. "Hey baby. You're mom let me in." He smiled while leaning towards me for a kiss. I pushed him away. "Get off of me." He looked stunned and confused. "What?" I made a disgusted noise. Finally, I just blew up. "How could you cheat on me and not tell me!? How could you do that?! You knew everything about me and my life Ryan! You knew what I went through! You were the only person I had left that actually understood me! And now I don't have you anymore! Do you know how bad it hurts to know that I have nobody now?!" I screamed loudly, sinking to my knees on the ground in sobs. "Ryan, you left me with no one!" He walked over and sat on the floor next to me in tears. "Hey. I know. I know what I did was stupid. But I--" I cut him off. "Don't say you won't do it again because everyone knows you're in love with Caitlin." I said, crying harder and harder with each second that passed. "Stop trying to make this better . You're never going to make this better. The best thing to do is save me from more pain and just leave!" I screamed. He still sat on the floor next to me. "Get out!" I screamed. Tears continued to stream down my face like a waterfall. He stood up, and just like that, I was boyfriendless. Actually, not just boyfriendless, I was also completely alone. I knew I had Christian and Riley, but they didn't know all about everything. I only told Ryan because I thought I could honestly trust him. Apparently not. Riley knew parts of my past, but definitely not everything. Come to think of it, Ryan didn't actually know the whole story either. I only told him most of it. I was the only one who knew everything, and I was planning on keeping it that way. Now, I didn't have anyone left but myself. At least I knew I could count on me.
It was late now. I didn't know exactly what time because I didn't bother looking. I hadn't eaten that night. I wasn't hungry. I sat in my room after Ryan left messing around on my phone and crying here and there. About an hour after Ryan left, I began to hear something outside, and I didn't know just what it was.

JUSTIN'S P.O.V.
I felt horrible. How could I let her leave like that? Bailey had kissed me. That is what I had wanted since the first day I met her. I shouldn't have let her leave. I should have pulled her back and kissed her. But I wanted to get to know her more before it became anything serious, but I definitely liked her. Ryan had called me and told me everything, and I definitely was not his friend. How could he hurt her like that? He told me Bailey screamed. He told me she cried. And he just sat there like nothing. If he actually loved her, how could he just sit there and watch her heart break? He should have fought for her. I would have fought for her.
Just then, I couldn't stand it anymore. I could not just let her sit there feeling alone and lost with no one there to help her. Now I could be there for her. Now I could protect her.
I quickly grabbed my guitar, my keys, said bye to my mom, and ran out to the car. I needed to go say something to her. Of better yet, sing it.
I drove quickly for a out 5 minutes before reaching her house. I hopped out of the car and tried to find which window was hers. I walked around to the fence to see if I could hop it. Luckily, it was unlocked. I grabbed my guitar out of the trunk and passed through the fence with ease. I finally saw Bailey's head sitting on her pillow looking at her phone. Jackpot. I pulled out my phone and texted her. "Look outside." Just then, I saw her get up and look out her window. She looked around for a moment before she finally looked down and caught sight of me. She opened her window quickly. "Justin, what are you Doug here?" She asked, pushing a strand if hair behind her ear. "Bailey, I know you feel alone right now...but I'm here for you. Everything's gonna be alright." She smiled and I began to play on the guitar and sing.

"Across the ocean, across the sea
Startin' to forget the way you look at me now
Over the mountains, across the sky
Need to see your face, I need to look in your eyes
Through the storms and through the clouds
Bumps in the road and upside down

I know it's hard, babe, to sleep at night
But don't you worry,
Cause everythings gonna be alright,
Be alright
Through the sorrow and the fights,
Don't you worry,
Cause everythings gonna be alright,
Be alright

All alone in my room
Waiting for your phone call to come soon
And for you, oh, I would walk a thousand miles
To be in your arms
Holdin' my heart

Oh, I
Oh, I
I love you
And everythings gonna be alright
Be alright,
Through the long nights, and the bright lights
Don't you worry,
Cause everythings gonna be alright
Be alright

You know that I care for you
I'll always be there for you
I promise I will stay right here, yeah
I know that you want me to
Baby we can make it through anything

Cause everythings gonna be alright,
Be alright
Through the sorrow and the fights
Don't you worry
Cause everythings gonna be alright
Be alright
Through the sorrow and the fights
Don't you worry
Everythings gonna be alright."

(All rights reserved to Justin<3)