Chapter 22: In the studiooo

I sat at the table downstairs on my phone like I had been for the past hour and a half. Justin was at the studio. What else was I supposed to do? I had just been on Instagram and Twitter the whole time. I had seen a few tweets that Justin had posted as soon as he left. "The studio. I do it all for u guys. Love u." I smiled. I knew he was really excited about his tour. But was I ready for this? I knew I would have to go on tour with Justin if I wanted to stay with him. But was I ready for such a big commitment? We would be traveling across the world. How could I deal with almost every girl in the world being in love with my boyfriend? But at the same time, I knew I needed to support Justin. What kind of girlfriend would I be, especially after all he had done for me, if I missed his new tour?

     I smiled, because as soon as I thought that, I knew I would go. How many people get to go across the country with their boyfriend? Not many. And I loved him. it would be fun. Now I just had to wait for him to get home. I looked around and saw that Jeremy was sitting on the couch and I didn't see where Pattie was. "Hey Jeremy?" He turned from the show he was watching and smiled. "Yes, Bailey?" I looked around the kitchen. "Do you want me to make dinner or something?" He laughed. "Sure, Bailey." I smiled and walked over to the stove and pulled out a pan. "Hey, Jeremy?" He laughed again. "Yes, Bailey?" I laughed. "Sorry for bothering you, but I just want to thank you guys so much for taking me in. I had no where else to go and I am just so thankful that you guys would take such big steps to take me into your home..." He stood up and came over to sit at the counter as I walked over to the cupboard. "Sweety, we know you've been through a lot." As he said this, Pattie walked down the stairs and came to sit by Jeremy. I pulled out a pack of spaghetti noodles and put some water in the pan. She smiled at me. "What are you guys talking about?" She asked. When she said this, I smiled and waited for the water to boil. "I just wanted to thank you guys for doing all this. I know it was a massive step to move from your own house to here...but thank you. I have never had anyone to do this for me or care at all." I looked down and played with my thumbs.

     "Honey, it was worth it. You are such a great kid. We know you have been going through a lot ever since you were little and we both just want you happy." I looked back up at them and gave them a confused glance. "But how could you trust me enough? What if one day...one day Justin decides he doesn't want to be with me anymore...then what? Because I wouldn't have anywhere to go or anything..." I said. They both looked at each other and laughed. I gave them another confused glance as the water began to boil. I turned around to turn down the heat and poured the noodles in. "Justin won't leave you." I looked back at them. "What do you mean?" They smiled again. "We've seen Justin with other girls before. He's never like this. She's usually a ditz and doesn't know anything. When he was with Selena, sure they were cute. They were happy. But it couldn't work. Neither of them supported each other enough. And they weren't all in. The second you and Justin got together, you could tell something in him changed. You were the only thing on his mind. He just wanted to protect you and love you and support you. And I've never seen my son that serious about anyone. He's never actually been 'in love'. He's in love with you. It's obvious." I turned back to the noodles and smiled to myself. I loved him so much. If his parents saw it...then what did that mean? I smiled again and continued to stir the noodles until they were done. I put some tomato sauce on the stove for a little while I put the noodles in a strainer. I heard both of them get up and go to sit on the couch. I wondered if it was awkward for them to be living together while they were divorced.

     I finished the sauce and poured a bit of noodles into each bowl. I then poured marinara sauce on top of each and set the table. "Dinner is ready, if you guys want to eat." I stated. They got up and we all walked to sit and eat. As soon as we were all seated, I bit into the noodles. I was starving. It was delicious. They said they liked it, too. In about eight minutes, the whole bowl of pasta was gone. I giggled when they all got up to go sit back on the couch. I picked up all of their empty bowls and the big bowl that held the pasta and washed them out in the sink. I placed them all in the dishwasher. Justin had been gone for soo long.