Chapter 3: Changing My Mind

I could not believe Justin Bieber was standing in front of me. Ryan knew Justin Bieber? This was unreal. He turned around and looked at me with wide eyes. He looked me up and down and I suddenly felt self conscious. Ryan smiled at me as he noticed that I had just realized who he was. "You know....Justin Bieber?" I said in shock. He smiled. "Yeah. We're old friends. He's been on tour." I smirked. "That's what you meant when you said he had been away." Right after I said this, Justin walked up to me, still staring. I tried to cover myself up. Justin was staring at me....was something wrong with me?
I turned to Ryan. "Is there something wrong with me or something?" I asked him. Justin answered for him. "No. Definitely not. You're Goregous." He told me as I looked down at my feet. "Hey man. Back off." Ryan told him. Justin held his gaze on me for a little before breaking his eyes away from me. I blushed. "It's nice to meet you. What's your name?" I smiled at him. "I'm Bailey. And you don't need an introduction...I know who you are..." I giggled. "Well, let's go downstairs." Justin said. When we got downstairs, Ryan unlaced his fingers in mine and didn't sit next to me. Justin sat next to me. "So how was your tour Justin?" I asked him. "The Believe Tour was great. My fans are amazing. I really am proud of everything that's happened with this tour." When Justin talked about his tour, his face lit up. It was kind of adorable...wait what was I saying?
"That's so cool! I wish I would have gone." I told him truthfully. I had always been a fan of Justin. But my mom never let me go...she never let me do anything. I can't believe I never knew Ryan and Justin were best friends. "So are you a fan?" Justin asked, breaking me out of my thoughts. "Yeah." I said while blushing. "I always have been. But I've never been able to get tickets." I said sadly. "Well I can change that! Now that I know you." He looked at me and winked. I smiled and blushed. Ryan was sitting by Caitlin and Christian. Chaz was on the other end of the table. Everyone seemed to be staring at Justin and I.
The rest of the night, we ate food, hung out, and just talked. It was about 10:30 p.m. Oh no. I didn't realize how long I'd been here. My mom was going to kill me. "Hey Ryan? Can you take me home? I have to go." He got up from sitting with Caitlin and came over to me. I gave a quick hug to everyone and then walked over to Justin. "Thank you for dinner Justin. It was fun." He giggled and winked at me. "Hey wait. Can I maybe get your number? It'd be cool to hang out." I smiled and nodded. "Yeah here." I put my number in his phone and hugged him once before walking towards the door. "Nice meeting you!" I called to Justin and Pattie. Pattie rushed over to give me a quick hug before Ryan and I walked out the door.
On the way out, Ryan didn't even talk to me. He wouldn't even hold my hand. I looked at him as he repeatedly recieved and answered texts. I wondered who they were from...
When we pulled into my house, I looked over at Ryan. "Well thank you for driving me home." He mumbled a quick "mhmm." And kissed me once on the lips. "Bye babe." He looked down at his phone once more and started typing. "Bye." He said while I walked in the house.
My mom was waiting by the door. "Where have you been!?" She screamed. "I went to Justin's with a few friends." I looked away from her. She gripped my arm tightly. "Who's Justin? I didn't know where you were! You should have called!" I tried to pull my arm free. "He's a friend!" I yelled back. I freed my arm and ran upstairs into my room, shutting the door. Suddenly, I got a text. It was from Justin. "Hey Bailey(;" was what he had texted. I smiled a little to myself and replied. "Hi Justin.(:" he replied back quickly. "What are you up to?" He asked. We continued our texts for a long time when he finally texted, "phone call?" I smiled and said yes. It was cool having Justin as a friend. He called me instantly and I answered. "Hello?" I said. "Hey cutie." He said in a cute voice. I laughed. "Hi Justin." We talked for a long time just getting to know eachother. I didn't know how long it was until Justin said it had been almost two hours. "Well I'm really tired Justin so I'm going to sleep." He sighed. "Aww." He said in an upset tone. "Sorry Justin." He finally gave in. "Okay, sweet dreams, Bailey." I smiled. "Goodnight Justin."