Chapter 14: U Smile.

After sitting in the car with Justin for about ten minutes, he stopped the car in front of a big building. When I turned around, I noticed that Scooter and Kenny were in the car behind us. I looked again at the building. It was more of a stadium. It was gigantic.

    Justin smiled proudly in the front seat and I shot him a confused look. "Where are we Justin?" He smiled and got out of the car, walking around to the other side to open my door. He opened my door and intertwined his hand with mine. I smiled and looked at our hands. He was perfect.

    He began to walk me towards the building, Scooter and Kenny going around the back. What could be in this stadium? When we reached inside, there was just a big room with a few carts every few feet. And there was a lot of doors. "Justin, what is this?" I wanted to know where we were. He continued to drag me forward toward one of the doors and I followed. When he pulled open the door, I saw thousands upon thousands of seats. Everywhere. It looked like an ocean of black seats. There was lights everywhere surrounding a huge stage. I smiled and looked at him. I now knew that it was a theater, I just didn't know why we were here.

    "Follow me." He said while placing a quick kiss on my cheek. I giggled and began following him as he ran and pulled my hand down the sets of stairs. When we finally reached the front row in front of the stage, he stopped me. "Can you wait here for me?" I nodded and turned around to look at the sets of seats. "Oh my gosh. This is so big." I said truthfully. I had never seen a place so huge. I couldn't even imagine what it would be like when the stadium was filled. He turned me around and smiled at me before kissing me softly and I smiled in between the kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck before pulling away. He smirked. "Stay here." He moved out from my hands and jumped on the stage, running behind the curtains. I took a seat right in front of the stage. Suddenly, the lights went black. I looked around frantically not knowing what to do. I heard some noises sounding on the stage and I tried to see, but couldn't. Suddenly, as I was about to call out for Justin, a light shined down on the stage onto a piano. Justin sat on it.

    This was about to be one of those moments that you only watched in movies. He was going to sing to me. He looked at me and smiled. Apparently, someone had hooked him up to a microphone while he was backstage and I beamed at him. He smiled and chuckled. He began to talk into the microphone. "Babe, I know we've only been dating for a little while, but I like you a lot. And I decided that I would just..uh..sing to you. So this is for you baby." He smiled. I giggled at how nervous he sounded and clapped when he began to play the piano.

    "Oh
Yeah
Mmmm

I'd wait on you forever and a day
Hand and foot
Your world is my world
Yeah
Ain't no way you're ever gon' get
Any less than you should
Cause baby
You smile I smile (oh)
Cause whenever
You smile, I smile
Hey hey hey"

    I was swaying back and forth while he sang and he stood up from the piano. The music stopped for a moment as he walked over to me. He looked into my eyes as he continued singing, and he held out his hand for me to take. I smiled and grabbed his hand as he pulled me up to the stage.

    He continued singing to me as he placed his hands on my waist, and I put mine on his neck as we swayed back and forth to the song.

    "Your lips, my biggest weakness
Shouldn't have let you know
I'm always gonna do what they say (hey)
If you need me
I'll come runnin'
From a thousand miles away
When you smile I smile (oh whoa)
You smile, I smile
Hey

Baby take my open heart and all it offers
Cause this is as unconditional as it'll ever get
You ain't seen nothing yet
I won't ever hesitate to give you more
Cause baby (hey)
You smile, I smile (whoa)
You smile, I smile
Hey hey hey
You smile, I smile
I smile, I smile, I smile
You smile, I smile
Make me smile baby"

     At this point, my eyes began to fill with tears. No one had ever really done anything nice to me before. Justin was the fairytale boyfriend. I knew we had only been dating for a little while, but it had honestly felt like so much longer. There wasn't a day that had gone by when he didn't make me smile or laugh or feel beautiful. Justin was perfect.

    "Baby you won't ever want for nothing
You are my ends and my means now
With you there's no in between
I'm all in
Cause my cards are on the table
And I'm willing and I'm able
But I fold to your wish
Cause it's my command
Hey hey hey"

    Then I put my head on his shoulder and let some of the tears come out. The tears weren't sad tears. They were happy tears. He made me feel so special. Out of all the things in my life that made me sad, feel bad, or insecure, Justin was probably the best thing in my life. No, he definitely was. He had changed my life already in so little time.

    "Baby, sing with me." He placed a finger to my chin and lifted my forehead to his and we continued to dance. I laugh-cried and nodded to him.

    This time we sang together. "You smile, I smile (whoa)
You smile, I smile
Hey hey hey
You smile, I smile
I smile, I smile, I smile
You smile, I smile
Oh

You smile, I smile
You smile, I smile" When he finished, I instantly jumped in his arms. "Thank you." I whispered. He laughed and hugged me back tighter. "For what, babe?" I looked up as tears coated my eyes. "You make everything better. You've changed everything. And I really don't know how. But honestly, Justin, I don't know what I'd be doing right now. Before you came I felt like I had no one. And you are the one thing that makes me smile everyday no matter what. And--" Before I could finish, he cut me off with a kiss. He gently pressed his lips to mine, and I kissed him back. In this moment, I felt everything become a weird sort of perfect. I didn't know what was happening. I had never felt anything like this, and I didn't know what it was.

    When Justin pulled away, he put his forehead on mine. "I love you." He said.

JUSTINS P.O.V.

When Justin pulled away, he put his forehead on mine. "I love you." He said

    I smiled at her and she just kissed me. "You what?" I nodded at her. "I said I love you." I was serious. I did. And I didn't know how I fell for her so quickly. I just did. The minute I saw her with Ryan, I knew that she wasn't the same as everyone else. She was everything I wanted. And I loved her.

    "How can you love me?" I was confused now .Did she really just ask me that? "How can I not?" I asked her back. She blushed and took a step closer to me, although we were already close. "I've just never had anyone say that to me before." That kind of broke my heart. How could somebody not love her? She was beautiful, nice, funny, outgoing. She was perfect. "Well, I do. And I won't hurt you like everyone else. I'm here." Her eyes began to water again and she hugged me as tightly as she could. "Baby, don't cry. Be hap--" She cut me off and smiled at me. "I love you too, Justin." I smiled at her and picked her up in a hug, spinning in a full circle. When I put her down, I kissed her. A long kiss. Not like the other short ones. This one was probably the best one yet. Probably the best kiss I had ever had.

    Probably because she was the first girl I had ever loved. All of my other girlfriends had never been anything like Bailey. And I didn't know what made her so different. But she was. And I loved her.

 ----AUTHORS NOTE-----

Hey guys! Some crazy stuff is about to happen! Keep reading xx.
Comment and vote(: