Chapter 10: I dont deserve you

I woke up the next morning with a smile on my face. It was bright. I checked my phone to see what time it was. It was about 10:30 in the morning. I yawned and rubbed my eyes while stretching my arms and legs. I stood up and made sure my hair looked okay before walking downstairs. I didn't have clothes, so I had to sleep in the outfit I had been wearing yesterday, and that's what I was wearing now.

    I opened my door and walked towards Justin's room to see that he wasn't in there. He was already awake. I walked downstairs to see Justin was standing shirtless in the kitchen against the stove. I stayed in the doorway silently watching him cook for a second. He looked so focused as he cooked. It smelled like bacon and pancakes. Suddenly, he turned around as I was staring. He smirked and smiled. "What are you doing?" He said, a smile playing on his lips. "Um, nothing. I just...um...woke up." I said, rubbing the back of my neck nervously as I blushed.

    "Mmhmm. Sure you did. I woke up super early so I could make you breakfast." He said with a smile. I smiled sweetly. "Awe..Thanks. Whatcha making?" I asked him, walking towards him with my arms crossed. He flipped something in the pan as he looked back at me. "Pancakes and bacon. Do you like that?" I gave him a quick hug and smiled at him. "Yes." He winked at me and turned off the stove. "Good." He took down some plates and put the food onto them. He handed me one with a fork and smiled. I took a bite into it and it was delicious. "This is so good." I ate it quickly. "Woah. You act like you've never eaten pancakes before, cutie." He said with a giggle. "Well, I dont really ever get a good breakfast." Which was true. I was usually so focused on getting out of the house that I wouldnt eat because I would have to face my mom. "This is just the first time in a long time that I've eaten a good breakfast." He looked at me and rubbed my back a few times before returning to his pancakes.

    After we finished eating, I smiled at him. "So what do you want to do today?" I thought about all of the things we could do, when I suddenly realized it was Sunday. I had school tomorrow. "Oh, Justin. O really want to stay and hang out with you but I have school tomorrow." I wished Justin could go to school with me, but he would get attacked by fans.

    He sighed. "Okay. Well we can hang another time I guess. Maybe I can pick you up after school tomorrow?" I smiled and nodded. "Yeah. I'd like that. And hey, I go on spring break in a week, so we can hang out then, too." He nodded and smiled.

    "I should probably get home now, but I'll call you." He smiled and nodded. "Wait, you dont have a car! Can I atleast give you a ride home?" I nodded. "Sure, thanks." He quickly grabbed his keys and walked me out to the car. He opened my door for me and smiled as I got in. He then went around to his side and began driving. He drove down the streets with ease and arrived at my house.

    "Hey, are you sure you're going to be okay here?" I nodded. "I've lived here forever Justin. I can handle one more day." He turned and looked at me seriously. "But, I'm worried something will happen to you." I shook my head. "Thank you for caring Justin, but I can handle my mom." He leaned closer. "If you ever need me, call me or just come over. It doesn't matter. But you're welcome to come with me whenever." I nodded. "Okay. Bye Justin. Thank you for letting me stay with you." He nodded and I opened the door. I was almost out when I felt Justin gently grab my arm and twirl me around to face him. Just as he did this, he pressed his lips against mine. I smiled as he kissed me."Sorry, I just really wanted to do that." I smiled at him and blushed. "It's okay. I wanted to kiss you, too." He chuckled and I giggled and I waved goodbye.

    I walked into my house and my mom was sitting on the couch. "How was Riley's?" I laughed. I didnt even stay there, but even if I did, it's not like she cared.

    "Fine." She nodded. I walked upstairs and sat in my room. I checked my phone and saw that I had bunches of texts from Ryan. They all said something like, "Please take me back," or "I'm sorry". I deleted all the texts and went on twitter. When I saw the tweets, I was so surprised.

    "@itsbaileyyy_ @justinbieber You guys seem to be spending alot of time 2gether. Relationship?" I scrolled down, noticing this wasnt the only tweet about us. There were tons. "@itsbaileyyy_ @justinbieber Jailey?(:" There were some good ones about Justin and I. But then I started seeing the hate comments. "@itsbaileyyy_ Justin's mine. Take him and I will make sure he's the last guy you date." These kind of comments hurt. I saw many of the hate comments. They all threatened me or said I wasnt good enough for Justin, and the more I read them, the more I believed them. Justin was a popstar. How could I ever think there would even be a chance of him liking me? Sure, he kissed me. But that didnt mean he actually wanted a relationship.

    I decided to call Justin. "Hello?" He answered on the first ring. "Hi, Justin." I heard him breathing on the other end. "What's up?" I sighed. "Do you see these tweets? Some of them say things like 'Oh yeah Justin and Bailey.' Like stuff about us being together so those I'm just ignoring because we're not dating. But then I see the other ones...The hate ones...The ones that say I'm not good enough for you. THat I dont deserve you." I breathed heavily not knowing what to say after that.

    "Are you serious? I thought we went over this. Who cares what they say? I already told you that I'm the one that doesnt deserve you. I know we arent dating...but I'm kind of hoping soon that will change. But they're wrong. If there's anyone that doesnt deserve someone here it's me not being deserving of you." I sniffed.

    "Justin, I dont know what I'm getting myself into. I've never lik---" I stopped myself. I started again. "I've never been friends with a celebrity. I dont know what to do when paparazzi ask about you or your fans start hating on me." He sighed and replied to me. "Don't think for a second that my fans are going to stop me from liking you. If they're real fans, they will support what I want." I nodded to myself and sniffed again. "Okay, Justin. Thanks." He replied quickly. "Mmhmm no problem. I"ll see you after school tomorrow." I said okay and we hung up the phone. I logged out of Twitter and sat my phone on my desk. I lay down in my bed and thought of Justin. He was perfect. Maybe he actually did like me. Whether I deserved him or not, he was still perfect. After this, I fell asleep with thoughts of Justin filling my mind.

AUTHORS NOTE----

Hey guys! How do you like the story so far? I know this chapter wasnt really eventful, but the next couple of chapters are about to get crazy! Please keep reading xx(: