karma's a Bitch

I don't know how this is going to go so here it is!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know its short and I'm sorry about it I'm barely getting into it

Please check the external link thanks it were maria and niall hanged out

-------------------------------------------------------->

FLASHBACK

***************************************************************************

Today is the day I tell Niall that I love him since the day I meet him.Its kinda really nice out here its snowing and its pretty. I walked up to his house and rang his doorbell I hope he loves me back like I do. 'Maybe this is a bad idea I should probably leave' I thought but when I made my way down the porch the door opened to reveal the most beautiful man I ever meant Niall Horan.

"Hey Maria, What are you doing here" He asked confused but he smiled and I smiled back "um, I need to tell you something" "oh well then,come in its probably cold out there" he said laughing. I walked in and smelled his house it smelled funny like someone was here before me. "So, what did you want to talk about" "oh Its um can I get a glass of water first." "Please" "um sure" " Hey who was here" "oh um someone" "who" "A friend".

After that I didn't want to keep asking because I didn't want him t get mad at me."So um i think you should sit in the couch for what I'm going to tell you" "is it bad" "no "Um I thi-I think I um I love you" At first I was scared bu-"WHAT" "I said I love you" "Mari-" I dint let him finish "Peas say that you love me, please" "I'm sorry but I love someone else" "Who" "Barbra" "Barbra Palvin" "Yeah im sorry but I just don't feel the same way" " and I think we should just be friends". My eyes became watery. This is why I never loved anymore because I dint want my heart broken and HE broked it.He came up to me to give me a hug but I refused and backed away "Maria don't be like that you know I love you like a sister" 'yeah like a sister' I told him with our mind link and ran off to the woods.

I Officially Hate you NIall Horan

*******************************************************************************

Oh Niall I hope you suffer for what you did to me long time ago. And thanks to you I found a Knew pack better and stronger than the old one. Know time for my revenge.

"Maria,You ready to go" Luke said "Oh yeah just looking at old pictures from my old home and friends" "I cant believe you still have those" Michael said "Guys its probably the only memories she has" Calum scolded them "Which we should burn and they could all go to hell" Ashton said while taking the picture I had in my hand which was me and Niall together and set it on fire while throwing it to the trash. "Lets go we have a lot to pack and we are suppose to be there at-" Luke raised his hand up to check his clock "RIGHT KNOW EVERYONE GOOOOOOOO" we all ran to the cars and Ashton Drove us to the pack. "Wait what about our stuff" " The movers would be taking them to our new house" Calum said.

This is going to be a great winter. I hope I don't have to kill anyone Oh god help me

No hate on Barbra by the way (A/N Unless you hate her and are a Niall's girl I'm just jelly because they make a great couple) its just that I couldn't think and she was the first person to pop up in my mind so yeah but please respect her.

P.S. Niall just get it over with and put me out of my misery already