"Elvinia of Tehlmar," a stoic, muffled voice was heard behind me, and I turned, thinking it was Hatake, "Tsunade-sama has requested your assistance in the apprehension of Akatsuki." It was a masked man with black ninja clothes. A sword showed protruding from a sheathe on his back. He was on a knee, fist to the ground and head bowed. I was about to walk toward him when Hatake's hand stopped me.

"You're here on Tsunade-sama's orders?" Hatake's suspicious tone made me wonder what was going on. This had to have something to do with these people's government if Hatake was taking caution.

"Hai," the man rose to his feet. I couldn't tell his expression, for the mask hindered me from reading him, "this is a file of the information you'll need. You are to leave tomorrow at sunrise." He instructed before disappearing in a whoosh. I looked at Hatake questioningly and then at the file in his hands. He sighed, hesitantly handing it to me. I opened it, hungrily taking in the details.

I was to make a rendezvous with one of the teams deployed by getting the scent of Shikamaru Nara and allowing Linksys to follow it. One of his items of clothing was included within the file. Supposedly, there would be two S-ranked criminals to apprehend, and I was to give assistance in their capture. However, in the event a capture became impossible, I was to eliminate them. Snapping the file shut, I sighed in indignation as Hatake rose a brow.

"I think it's happening." My words slipped before I could catch them. Now I was also confiding in a human. . . again.

"Your premonition?" He questioned knowingly, only to nod at my silence. "Take a seat by the tree and rest. I'm going to finish training Naruto, then I'll wake you." He ordered, ignoring my crimson eyes and forcing me to take a seat. Now I was taking orders from a human.

I'd let Linksys take care of it later, I thought before succumbing to sweet darkness.

The moon casted iridescent light over her features, shadowing the crevices of her perfectly defined physiognomy. Naruto and Yamato's interlocking snores seemed to be the only symphonies disturbing the calm whistle of the night breeze. Kakashi's eyes and ears took all this in as he squatted over the sleeping figure, almost thinking twice about waking her. She had just created a chakra circulatory system- something no ninja would ever dream of doing- and mastered a jutsu all in only one day. He had never seen the likes of such a feat. Not even Sasuke had mastered it within hours of learning about it. Of course she'd be exhausted.

But alas, his hands found their way to her shoulders, circumventing the sleeping reptile. He was certainly rather adorable in this state - vulnerability, glistening scales, and steaming breath coming from tiny nostrils. A gasp from her sleeping self caused the Jounin to snap his gaze to her face in a panic. She hadn't awoken, but her head swung from side to side in a rush as her features contorted into despair and trepidation. Little jolts of panic coursed through her shoulders every now and then, and grunts and restrained protests wandered from her throat. He finally snapped out of the initial shock and jostled her shoulders, Linksys shooting up in a flare and landing to the ground in a growl of surprise.

"Elvinia," Kakashi spoke in hushed whispers but with enough intensity to register his own worry, "you're dreaming!" He rasped out harshly before a hand caught his throat, and he was suddenly slammed to the ground, a weight on his hips. Their eyes met, and for a second, Kakashi felt a slither of absolute terror course through his chest at the crazed look in her gleaming ebony irises. Like a rabid dog, her breaths were labored and raspy, but her face was pale and eyes sunken in. It was as if she was presently being dominated by a dark sickness.

It wasn't until his hands squeezed her arms as if in response to the terror in his mind that the ebony melted from her eyes and was replaced by the innate blue they always seemed to be. Realization registered in her features, and her body tilted to the side as her grip loosened on his neck. She finally rocked off of him and to the grass beside him, keeping an arm over her face. They laid still in the silence save for the snores, Linksys having jumped to her stomach in worry.