35//Restraining Order

Start from the beginning

"He still thinks that he's becoming a werewolf and that being with Lydia somehow delayed the whole thing." Stiles said with a sigh, running a hand through his hair.

"So do we try and convince him he's not?" Asked Allison.

Scott nodded, even though Allison couldn't even see him. "If it helps us find out who's controlling him then yeah."

"... Do you think he'll talk to us after what we did?" The Argent girl asked. Crystal highly doubted that he would, but Stiles was already talking before she could say 'hell no'.

"Yeah it's us, he'll talk to us."

🌙

"You will not go within fifty feet of Jackson Whittemore. You will not speak to him, you will not assault, or harass him physically or psychologically." Mr Stilisnki read from a clipboard in a stern voice. Crystal snuck a glance towards Jenna, who was rubbing at her temples.

It was silent for a moment, before Stiles spoke. "What about school?"

"You can attend classes while attempting to maintain a fifty foot distance." Said Mr. Stilinski.

"Our classrooms aren't even twenty feet long, never mind fifty." Crystal muttered, earning a glare from Jenna. The teenager bit her tongue and folded her arms across her chest.

Stiles glanced around the room. "Okay, but what if we both have to use the bathroom at the same time and there's only two stalls available and they're right next to each other--"

He stopped once realising that everyone was shooting him stern glares. He swallowed. "I'll just hold it."

🌙

Crystal was following behind Jenna, who was walking as fast as she could out of Mr. Stilinski's office.

Crystal sighed. "Jenna."

The blonde just kept walking, trying to fish her keys from her bag.

"Jenna."

The blonde whipped around faster than the brunette expected. Jenna was furious, glaring at her niece like she had just killed somebody.

"What the hell were you thinking? Huh? I got a call at seven thirty at night, telling me that my niece had almost been arrested for kidnapping a sixteen year old. What were you thinking? And stealing a prison transport van, what has gotten into you? You could have gotten into serious trouble if your boyfriends father wasn't the Sheriff." Jenna almost yelled at the top of her lungs. A few deputies turned to stare, but thankfully resumed at minding their own business.

"Jenna, I know how bad this looks, okay--"

Jenna chuckled sarcastically. "Oh, it looks worse than bad. A 'C' minus on your chemistry test is bad, okay, but a restraining order? This takes the cake, Crystal. The only person I thought you'd get a restraining order on is Channing Tatum."

Crystal frustratingly ran a hand through her hair. "We weren't doing anything bad, okay! And seriously? You're bringing up grades right now?"

"Yes, I am bringing up grades right now. I also got a call this morning to say that you skipped school today." Jenna paused to run a hand through her hair. Crystal placed her hands on her head, already done with this conversation. She was so done. She was so stressed.