Chapter 19

Lia

A few weeks later..

Cameron and I have been doing wedding planning lately. We want to get married before the baby is born at least. I came up with some ideas and I wrote them down too!

Things to do at the wedding-
•Ceremony
•Bride and Groom entrance
•Reception
•First Dance
•Open Dance
•Father-Daughter Dance
•Mother-Son Dance
•Bride and Groom Dance
^more coming soon!

What we're going to need-
•professional photographer
•rent out a church
•rent out a hall for the reception
•rent a dj
•rent a photo booth
•get a food caterer

After party-
•rent a bartender
•rent a party planner company
•live band???
•Wedding on the beach and for the after party go swimming? Tell guests to bring bathing suits?

"Cameron, I have no fucking clue how to plan a wedding!" I whine. "It's okay, baby. My mother just called me and told me that she can help us." He smiled at me. "Did you tell her that I'm pregnant?" I ask nervously. "Not yet.. I did tell the guys though." He chuckled. "How did they react?" I bite my hip nervously. "They were all so happy except Carter." He laughed. "Prom is next week." I smile. "We're going together, right?!" Cameron asks worriedly. "Of course." I giggle.

You've received a text from: Olivia💓

I open my phone and start up a conversation with Olivia

Olivia- hey.

Me- hi!

Olivia- meet me @ the Oldtown Bakery in 10 minutes..

Me- k. Should I bring anything specific?

Olivia- just bring u and maybe some cash. I have something important to tell u..

Me- alright, I'll be there soon.

"Cameron, I'm going out" I hug him. "Okay, baby, be safe." He kisses my cheek goodbye and I get into my car and leave.

"Hey, Liv" I wave at Olivia while sitting at the table she was seated at. "Hi" She smiled. "How's everything going?" I asked. "That's kind of what I wanted to talk to you about.." She makes a sad face. "Is everything alright?" I grow concerned. "Not exactly." She shakes nervously. "Don't be mad when I tell you this.." She looks me in the eyes. "If you kissed or fucked my boyfriend, I'll be mad." I laugh. "No, it's something else." She makes a cheesy smile. "Let it out." I tell her.

"I'm pregnant and I'm scared, Lia.. I know that you're pregnant too, but Shawn can't know!" She begins to cry. "How long?" I rush to her side. "Almost 4 months." She calms down. "That's longer than me." I pat her back. "I've been sick lately and Shawn doesn't know the real reason why." She tears up again. "It's okay, Liv! I'll be by your side 24/7. I'm not going to let you down, babe. If you want me to be with you when you tell Shawn I will." I honestly tell her. "I want to tell him, Lia, I really do.. I just can't! He will literally flip out." More tears stream down her face. "Come with me.." I grab her hand and take her to Shawn's house.

"Amelia? Olivia? What are you guys doing here?" Shawn questions. "Shawn, I have to tell you something important." Olivia starts to shake. "Then why is Lia here? Don't tell me you guys are both lesbians!" Shawn freaks out. "No, you dumb ass." I chuckle. "What's wrong, baby?" He comes close to Olivia. "I don't know how to tell you this." She sighs. "Baby, just tell me." He plays with her hair a little bit. "I'm not sure you're going to want to call me baby after I tell you." A tear rolls down her cheek. "You cheated on me?!" He freaks out again. "No!" I roll my eyes. "Just tell me, I'm scared." He bites his lip nervously.

"I'm pregnant!" She cries. "WHAT?!" He yells. "Calm down." I put my hand on his arm. "How long?" He calms down. "Almost 4 months." She sobs. "I'm okay!" He breathes in and out. "A-Are you mad?" She stutters. "Of course not." He smiles. "Really?!" We both say at the same time. "It's a lot to take in and I'm honestly so scared, but I love you, Liv.. I am so honored to be the father of your child." He kisses her head. "I love you more." She smiles.

Author's Note
Dun dun duuuunnnnn. Blake Gray and Zach Clayton are so hot that I might make a FanFic of them!😉 Follow the Instagrams below!
@haileybailsonthedails
@haileysgotfans
@smolhails
@slinkythegecko
@wifeyoflilpeep

Follow the tiktok below
@smolhails

Follow my other two Wattpads!
My 5sos one- Bratayley8448
My main account- theaestheticbby

And my Snapchat...
@smol.hails

Ill also be posting my Vine account soon for you guys to go and follow!💕