Chapter 4

Lia's POV

I walked down the hall and hopped into the shower. I take showers at Cam's house all the time so I can basically do whatever I want in his house except burn it down or trash it. "She can fuck you good, but I can fuck you better!" I sang loudly and I could've sworn Cameron walked by and heard me singing. I heard a chuckle that sounded just like his. Once I was finished I jumped out of the shower and let my towel fall to the ground. I put on all my clothes and brushed my hair. I leave extra clothes and other stuff here at Cam's house since I stay over often.

"Open the door." Cam knocks on the door. "Why?" I quickly throw my denim shorts on. "I need to get in there." He quickly replies. "I'm not even fully dr-." I get cut off by him opening the door. I give him a death glare since I'm only in a bra and my shorts. His face turns bright red from embarrassment. "You're such an idiot." I sigh. "I'm sorry." He chuckles before handing me my shirt. I mouth a 'thank you' to him before resuming back to getting changed. He just stands there watching me throw my shirt on. "What?" I raise an eyebrow while giving him a confused stare. "Nothing." He walks out of the bathroom and heads toward the kitchen.

I blow dry my hair and then throw it up in a cute bun along with a rainbow hair bow. I walk to the kitchen and hop up on top of the counter.

"Whatcha making?" I sing-song. "Surprise." He smirks. "Hmph." I scoff and cross my arms pretending to be mad. "You can help." He offers. "Cam.." I sigh dreadfully. "Or not." He fake frowns. "Stop that." I giggle. "You love it." He jokes before setting up the table for breakfast. "Get your ass to that table now." He demands. "What ass?" I joke raising an eyebrow. His face turns bright red again and he just shakes it off. "I was joking! That's probably the only reason I get a lot of guys because of my ass. It's very squishy and round. No wonder why Carter always compliments my ass and squeezes it." I laugh hysterically. "Lia." He shushes me. "You're ranting." He puts his pointer finger over my lips. "Be quiet." He uses his other pointer figure to put whipped cream on my nose. He resumes back to cooking not paying any attention to me so I decide to grab the whipped cream and squirt some on him.

"AMELIA GILINSKY!" Cameron yells. "That's s-so c-cold." He stutters. "Payback's a bitch." I flick my thumb and pointer finger in the air. "Two can play this game." He smirks. He takes his shirt off because I got whipped cream all over it. I can't help but stare at his perfect 6 pack and body. He is just so fucking hot and it kills me that he's not mine. Cameron turns around and catches me staring at him. "You like what you see?" He winks. I turn away trying to hide my face. "I know you're blushing so don't hide it. I find it adorable whenever you blush." He blushes back. "You're blushing, Cam." I look at him. "S-Shut up, I am not!" He denies. "Whatever helps you sleep at night." I walk over to the dining room table waiting for my food to be served.

"Here you go, Kitty." He smirks. "Stop!" I slap his hand and he smirks again. "Stop what?" He smirks a third time in a row. "You keep smirking! Also why are you calling me Kitty?" I ask. "That's your new nickname. It's perfect for you. It's because you're so adorable just like a kitten." He smiles. "Your new nickname is Smirky." I smirk and laugh out of control. "You're such a loser." He gives me the 'L' sign. "I won't take your stupid L." I deny the L. "Ouch." he tries to act hurt.

"What's up guys?" Nash comes downstairs interrupting our conversation. "Hey, Nash." I smile. "Ooo what's for breakfast?" He asks. "Pancakes, waffles, and eggs with whipped cream, chocolate syrup, and fresh cut strawberries." Cameron tells Nash as Jack comes over. "Hey, twin." I smile brightly. "Hi." He takes a seat next to Nash. "This is really good." Nash compliments Cam's cooking while digging in.

"I know that I'm like an amazing cook." He brags. "Stop bragging." I cross my arms. "I always make your sister mad, I don't know why." Cameron looks at Jack and he shrugs looking at me. "I'm sorry that I get offended so easily." I roll my eyes. "You never know when to be quiet." He glares at me. "Shut the fuck up, Dallas!" I elbow him. "Watch that language, Kitty." He smirks and carefully places his hand on my thigh. I jump at his hand resting on my thigh. He slides his hand carefully up my thigh and I try not to moan. I give him a look hoping he'll stop be he keeps continuing. "Cameron!" I whisper yell as Nash and Jack are talking to each other. "Payback's a bitch." He smirks at me as I give him a death glare. I shouldn't have been a smart ass! "Lia, can you help me with the dishes." Cameron asked. "Sure?" I kind of question. "Nash and Jack, you both can head up to my room and get dressed for school." Cameron shoed them away. "You're a very bad girl." He jokes. I feel chills going up my body. "Says the one talking." I smirk. "I'm not even bad, Lia." He admits. "True since you've never fucked any girls." I laugh it off. "There's no girls to fuck. I wanna keep this dick to myself." He smirks. "Wow." I make jazz hands. "If you fuck one guy by the end of the year.. I'll stop teasing you." He bets. "Cam.." I huff. "And if I fuck at least one girl, you have to stop calling me Smirky." He challenges. "Cameron.. I don't want to just give up my virginity to some guy." I frown. "Go fuck Carter or something." He suggests. "No thank you." My eyes grow wide. "Why don't you go and fuck Lexi or Olivia?" I throw my hands on my hips. "They aren't my type.. I have my eye out for someone else." He traces my bottom lip with his thumb while making direct eye contact with me. "Let's get ready for school." He smirks before picking me up and dragging me up to his room.