Chapter 20

Lia

Today Cameron and I went back to school. We took a little while off from the stress. I hope that nothing bad happens today. I am still really pissed at Tyler for spilling my secret. At least he kind of did me a favor.

"Hey, slut." Tyler pushes me against the lockers. "Get off of me." I snap. "We aren't done yet, baby." He smirks. "Leave me alone!" I yell. "Shut up, bitch!" Tyler slaps me. "Tyler, why are you with that whore?" Claire giggles. "She needs to learn a lesson." Tyler tells her. "She's pregnant with my man's baby." Claire smirks. "What the fuck." I mutter. "Cameron is about to be all mine." Claire winks. "Like shit." I laugh. "You're so ugly that he's about to leave you for me." Claire walks away and I roll my eyes. "Now where were we?" Tyler winked. "Fuck you!" I push him off and I run away to find Cameron.

I run into Kimora on the way to find Cameron. "Where are you going?" Kimora asks me. "I'm trying to find Cam." I sigh. "Come on, I'll help you find him." She offers. "Thank you." I thank her and we head off to find Cameron.

"Cameron, why are you with Claire?" I ask him angrily. "We were just talking." He responds. "About?" I look up at him. "None of your business." Claire snorts. "Umm.. He's her boyfriend so she has the right to know." Kimora sticks up for me. "Shut up." Claire snaps. "Why are you talking to someone who wants to split us up?" I grow even more angry. "She isn't like that." Cameron defends her. "Oh, so you're defending her now?" I chuckle in disbelief. "You're accusing people just to accuse people, Lia! You don't even know what we were talking about." Cameron gets angry with me. "Then what the fuck were you both talking about?!" I shout.

"Lia, let's just go." Kimora tries to help. "Not like it's any of your business!" He yells. "You're yelling at me?! This is fucking unbelievable, Cameron! Do you see this fucking ring on my finger? We're getting married soon and this is how you treat me? I'm also pregnant with your kid! Oh yeah it's cool that you're talking to other girls who try and ruin our relationship when you're almost married with a kid on the way." I roll my eyes. "You're being dramatic." He sighs. "I'm being dramatic, yeah." I start to walk away. "I agree with, Lia." Kimora puts her hands on her hips and rolls her eyes.

"Do you really want to know what we were talking about?" Claire bats her eyelashes. "Yup." My eyes grow wide as I pop the 'P'. "I kissed your boyfriend and he didn't even push me away." Claire smirked. "Is this true?" I look over at Cam and he nods. I look away at Kimora and she gives me the most saddest look ever. "Li-." I cut him off. "Save it! We're over!" I walk away crying.

"Lia?" JJ finds me crying (Jack Johnson).
"H-Hey.." I stutter. "Why are you crying?" He rushes to my side. "I'm pregnant with Cam's baby, he proposed to me, and then he cheats on me with Claire." I sob. "Well he's going to die.. All the guys will make sure to beat him up. Also, I knew something like this would happen." He sighs. "Really?" I question still crying. "Yeah.. Matt has been looking for you. You might want to go to him." JJ smiles. "Thanks, Jay! You made me feel a lot better." I smile as I go to find Matthew.

Author's Note...
Well
I'm going to die
My readers hate me
Oh well
Be happy I wrote you guys a chapter lmao
Byeee