Chapter 13

SEX SCENE BELOW!
AGE 13 OR OLDER CAN READ
DO NOT REPORT ME
STOP READING RIGHT NOW IF YOU DONT WANT TO READ IT!

IM WARNING YOU!

Lia

Two months have gone by so quickly and today all of us are going to the beach! In the car with me is Cameron, Jack, Jack Johnson, and Madison. Shawn, Olivia, Nash, Taylor, and Aaron are together in another car while Carter and Matthew wanted to drive together.

Once we arrive at the beach I find us all a spot to put our towels and stuff like that. I take off my shorts and tank top to reveal my bikini. Cameron couldn't take his eyes off of me. I walk over to him and I look down at the sand and then when I look up I see that Cameron is really hard.

"Why do you have to be so hot?" He asks me. "Only for you." I smirk. "Baby, help me." He mumbles. I put my ass against his dick and he moaned a little moan. "I heard that." I blush. Cameron lays out a towel and makes me sit on his lap for a few minutes so that his hardness will go down. "Let's go swimming now." He picks me up and runs to the water.

"Don't throw me in!" I warn him. He throws me into the ocean and I screamed. "Goals." Madison yells. "When are you and Jack gonna date?" Olivia yells to her. "Yeah, Jack, when are we going to date?" Madison asks Jack. "We already are!" Jack announces. "You didn't tell me?!" I freak out. "Sorry, sis." He laughs. "I hope you both choke on Nutella." I laugh.

"Olivia and Shawn are such a cute couple." Nash smirks. "I agree." Aaron agrees. "Cameron stole my girl." Carter cries. "You had no chance with her anyway." Taylor says as he high fives Matt. "You guys need to find girlfriends." Olivia giggles. "My girl is taken." Carter cries again. "I used to date her." Taylor smirks at Carter. "You dated Taylor, Lia?!" Olivia and Madison both ask in shock. "Yeah, we dated Freshman year." I laugh. "Shawn told me that you guys both dated in 5th grade." Olivia says. "That's true." I say back to her. "How many guys have you dated in your life?" Olivia asks me. "I can answer that." Jack Johnson says. "Tell me, Johnson." She giggles. "She dated Shawn in 5th grade. In 7th and 8th grade she dated this guy named Michael. Lia dated Taylor in Freshman year and dated Tyler in Sophomore through Junior year. Tyler dumped her and then they got back together in Senior year. He cheated on her and now she's dating Cameron." Johnson tells her. "Lia with the boys." Madison smirks. "She's mine though." Cameron picks me up and carries me out of the water.

Cameron and I make some vines together and create Musical.lys too. Everyone is really tired and they all wanted to go home so we decide to head home. Cameron takes me to his house to sleep for the night and there are some cars other than Genevieve and Tom's cars parked in the driveway.

Apparently there are these two girls who are close family-friends that will be staying with Cameron for a little while. They are in our year though.. It concerns me that these two girls will be alone with my boyfriend, but I trust him. Their names are Kimora and Madelyn. Madelyn seemed kind of clingy over Cameron. I like Kimora though, she seemed so nice.

"Cameron, introduce this girl." Madelyn tells him to introduce me. "This is my girlfriend, Lia." He smiles. "She's the pretty girl you told us about." Kimora smiles showing her beautiful pearly whites. I blush as Madelyn stands there with jealousy in her eyes. "How long have you guys been together?" Kimora asks. "Almost 3 months." Cameron interlocks his hands with mine. "That's not that long." Madelyn flips her hair. "What do you mean? Time doesn't mean anything." He smirks while kissing my lips. "Eww, please stop with that nasty PDA." Madelyn fake gags. "Madelyn, you're just jealous because you like Cameron and you'll never get him." Kimora tells Madelyn right to her face. "Shut up!" Madelyn storms away.

"She can't ever have me, Kitty. Please don't worry. Kimora is here to make sure she doesn't try anything on me." He smiles. "He's in good hands, Lia. My sister is a snake. I'm on your side." She pats me on the back and walks to her room. "You're staying the night right?" Cameron asks me kind of worriedly. "Yeah, why?" I ask nervously. "No reason." He smirks. "Cam.." I whine. "We don't have to if you don't want to." He wraps his arms around my waist. "Let's go to your room and then we can decide." I smirk and he trails me to upstairs.

We get into his bedroom and he locks the door. "My parents won't be home until tomorrow." He winks. "Your abs are hot." I blush. "You like my 6 pack?" He asks me. "It is so fucking hot." I drool. "You're in for a treat, baby girl." He pushes me onto the bed and starts to kiss me a whole punch.

He kisses my neck and leaves a hickey mark which I'm not too happy about. "To answer your question, yes, I'm  still a virgin." He smirks. "Really?" I blush. "Only for you, baby." His hand trails up my side. I take his shirt off and he does the same to mine. He kisses down my stomach, leaving wet kisses on every inch of skin. He plays with the button of my shorts just to tease me. He pulls my shorts off and I pull his jeans off. I tease him a little bit also. He undoes my bra and throws it near his closet. "Lacy pink." He smirks. "That's my favorite." I frown. "It's mine now." He kisses my breasts. "You're so perfect, Hailey." He nuzzles his face into my stomach.

He removes my underwear and twirls it around his finger a few times. "This is mine now also."
He winks. He moves down to reach my level and kisses my lips a bunch of times before taking his boxers off. "Are you ready?" He asks me and I nod.

He pounds into me hard and I moan in pain. "Cam.." I moan. "Come baby, you got this." He goes a little faster as I moan harder. Cameron goes in and out of me and I moan, now in pleasure instead of pain. After about 10 minutes we reach our climax and let the cum all out. "You were so fucking perfect." He climbs on top of me and kisses my lips. "I love you so much." I kiss him. "I love you more." He kisses my cheek. He climbs behind me and holds me in his arms tightly as we drift off to sleep.