Chapter 21

I woke up and checked the messages while I practiced gymnastics and knife throwing. I had tied my hair up and I was wearing black leather pants and white T-shirt. I bent like a pretzel that's what a guy had told me years ago so this stuff came easy to me. I drank some blood then left a note at the office for Sage. I reapplied some dark red lipstick on while I waited and I saw her run outside and towards home.

"Good job hon", I said encouragingly, "send your friends running". I started to follow her and then I saw a car following me. I stayed calm and drove around the block but it kept following me. I hit the gas and took off down the street then turned sharply and hit the main road.

I wasn't worried the police going to jail would only be mildly inconvenient. I turned off into a dark alley and got out and joined the crowds. I saw two men following me so I put on a pair of sunglasses and my pink velvet coat. I looked really girly and human which secretly disgusted me. I saw the two men both wearing dark clothes and talking on their cell phones. I went into another alley and hid behind the dumpster.

"Yes sir, hold on Stephan where is she?" the first guy said.

"I don't know I thought she came into here look around Ellis", Stephan said annoyed, "no sir we didn't lose her she's here". I grabbed two knives out of my pocket then spat my gum out in the dumpster and broke off a stake and threw the two knives at the phones. One got the guy in the heart but the other hit the phone pinning it to the wall.

"You know stalking is rude", I said walking out arms crossing.

"So is ruining my phone your way of saying hello", he asked angrily.

"No it's your promise for the future unless you're planning on telling me who you are and who has you stalking me", I said casually leaning against the dumpster.

"Never, you'll have to kill me", he hissed.

"Okay", I shrugged. He looked nervous and unsure he didn't know what I was capable of. I suddenly kicked him into the wall and wrapped my arm around his neck and tightened my grip.

"You can't kill me that way", he said confused.

"I know that silly but where's the fun in just killing you", I whispered. He tried to kick me and I snapped his leg like a pretzel. He growled in agony and didn't try to kick me again.

"Now sir I want a name yours first", I said twisting his arm painfully.

"Peter Randall guard of the prince of the vampires", the man said seriously.

"There is no prince the last one got a stake through his heart I heard it was his muse", I sighed.

"He is next in line the eldest of his family and you don't want to mess with him", Peter said seriously.

"Last name" I said annoyed.

 "I'm not telling you a word more", the guy hissed.

"Okay any last words?" I asked politely.

"I hope you die in agony", he snapped.

"Thanks Peter", I said then stabbed him in the heart and lit him up and used the light to light my cigarette. I walked out and walked down the street and made sure no one was following me before I got back in my car. I went back to my apartment and looked up all the families close to royalty. I kept coming back to the same last name I knew and hated, Tanner.

I only knew two Tanners one was broody right now and the other wasn't smart enough to have people stalk me. I started beating the shit out of my punching bag then kicked it into the wall and started pacing. For the next couple days I had my hands full forgetting all about my other enemies. I was passing the school packing lot when I felt a prick in my head, Sage.