Chapter 3

"What do the twins look like?" Abby asked excitedly.

"Like me they have light brown hair and Alex has my eyes they're both troublemakers", I said happily.

"MOM", I heard them yell as I got out of the car.

"Hey guys", I said hugging them.

"Jamie said you ran off but I didn't leave him", Alex said importantly.

"You did so", James argued.

"Shame on both of you you're my boys ditching you would be a total suck fest", I laughed.

"Not the best word to use around vampires", Will said calmly.

"Hey pizza boy", I smiled hugging him.

"I'm sorry", he said sadly.

"It's okay no permanent damage", I said pulling away.

"Were you always this beautiful", he mused.

"Were you always this much of a sweet talker", I laughed.

"SAM", Ellen yelled and suddenly we were hugging and crying.

"I missed you Elle", I cried. I had missed Elle she’d taken Josie’s place as my closest girl friend.

"I missed you too S I'm do sorry", she cried.

"It's okay let's go inside", I said pulling away. We went inside and everyone took a seat. I shared the couch with Will, James and Alexander. The boys loved Will already it was hard not to. As I sat there I looked over at Josie and Oliver who were holding hands and all lovey dovey. I touched Will's hand absentmindedly and he laced his fingers into mine.

"I'm going to go make lunch anyone else hungry", I said getting up.

"Starving I'll help", Will said following me.

"Sam I've been wanting to ask you something?", he said after lunch.

"Oh yeah what is it?" I asked turning around.

"I wanted to know if you would give me a second chance", he asked unsure.

"A second chance at what oh that", I said seeing the look on his face, "umm Will I don't know". He was so nice about asking me out like this but I wasn’t sure I was ready for a real relationship.

"You don't have to it was stupid anyway", he said upset.

"No it wasn't it was sweet I just need time to think", I said touching his hand.

"You can have all the time you need", he smiled. I nodded and we went back into the living room. The twins started talking sports with Will while I watched Josie and Oliver kiss. I know I said that I wanted him to be with Josie but it still hurt. No I couldn’t let my feelings mess things up again.  I knew in that moment I had to get over him I needed someone who loved me but not with only half his heart. We left after supper and I pulled Will aside while everyone else walked out.