Chapter 22

"Wait I'll talk", he cried.

"About time Richard I was beginning to think you didn't understand English who sent you", I asked sitting down.

"The eldest son of the closest family to royalty he has a partner they are new to town they don't hand out names", the man said hopelessly. It was more info than I'd gotten all week I had to tale what I could get plus I had a major league hangover.

"Okay Richard go tell your bosses I say hi get caught it's not my fault tell anyone where I am you die got it", I said pressing the torch to his heart.

"YES", he yelled. He ran out the door down the stairs and was gone really fast. I sighed and sipped my wine as I looked up at the stars. I finished my food then went out to the living room put everything in the sink and tied my hair back and lit a cigarette. I went over to the door but it was locked. I started jerking it and I heard a scream.

"She's here shit", the person said.

"It's her apartment Abby let's hope she's locked out", Ellen said with a sigh.

"God don't scare me if she catches us I'm drinking the full bottle of whiskey in the kitchen does anyone smell smoke", Yvonne said nervously.

"Does anyone feel weird here this place can't be hers it's too pricey", Will said casually.

 "I agree with Will what do you think Tucker", David said anxiously.

"I don't have a confirmed opinion Sage maybe you should hide in case she gets in", Tucker suggested. I sniffed the area unbelievable they were all here did they have a death wish I was tired and cranky. Even Oliver was here which really annoyed me I didn't need this today I needed thinking time I guess I'd have to settle for drinking time.

 "I'm fine she didn't hurt me the first time I think she's just cranky", Sage said with a sigh.

"Sweetie I want you to be careful around her she's dangerous", Josie warned, "why are we here anyway?"

"She was acting weird even for Sam she said the people were stalking her she saved Sage and she missed an appointment which is unheard of", Luke explained. I sipped the whiskey while they wandered around in the dark. I sensed Oliver was looking around my room alone silly boy. I liked the taste of whiskey and it was a comfort as I listened to people searching my apartment.

"Umm dad I found blood", Sage called.

"What?" Josie said shocked.

"That's vampire blood looks like she got her answers", Luke said annoyed, “she probably took off".

"No she didn't", a voice said from behind me. I choked on my whiskey then spat it out.

"Do you people know how to knock", I asked eyebrows raised.

"Oh shit", Lawrence said appearing behind him, "she's drinking".