Moving into the TW house

PART 19

“Jayne are...are you serious?” I stammered quietly.

“Deadly serious, it would be beneficial for everyone. It’s easier for us to contact all of you if you’re in the same place, and it would also mean that you get to spend more time with the guys? The other girls have already agreed and we have got confirmation from your mother if you say yes. So...what do you say?”  I looked up at Nathan nervously and he just smiled at me. I bit my lip gently.

“When do I move in?” Nathan laughed and pulled me into a tight hug.

“Whenever you’re ready, how about today?”

“Wow, okay then. Thanks Jayne you’re awesome!” I said.

“Yeah you’re the best Jayne, bye!” Nath said before hanging up, and giving me a huge bear hug. I couldn’t stop smiling. Two months ago, if you told me I was going to date and move in with Nathan Sykes, I would have told you to keep dreaming. Nathan pulled back and kissed me on the lips. I smiled and pulled him closer to me, my arms around his neck. I quickly pulled back and pretended to look distant.

“What’s up Rach?” Nathan said, cautiously.

“I...I have to go...” I said, still pretending to be nervous. I started to walk away.

“Why?” I grinned and turned around.

“My stuff isn’t going to back itself is it?” He laughed at me and ran over. We walked back to mine, hand in hand. When we got back, I went straight upstairs to me room, and pulled out my big suitcase. I started emptying my wardrobe into it, when Nathan (who I had actually told to stay downstairs) walked in.

“Whoa...nice room.” He said, looking at my walls which were covered with pictures of The Wanted. I felt my face go red.

“Yeah Nathan of course you can come in. Don’t bother knocking or anything.” I said sarcastically and threw one of my pillows at his head. He pretended to be hurt and I rolled my eyes. “And besides, I’m an insane fan girl remember.” I stuck my tongue out and this time he rolled his eyes. He then spotted my Nathan Sykes hoodie that I had thrown on the floor and picked it up.

“Hmmm who is this Nathan Sykes? Should I be worried about you tw-OW!” He was interrupted by another pillow to the head. I laughed.

“If you’re going to be up here can you please help out?” He laughed at me and we got to work packing up my room.