The TW Van

PART 10

“Wow you girls look great, are you ready?” We all smiled and nodded before following her out to the TW van. We all climbed in, and noticed that there was a spare seat next to each member. We grinned; they blatantly did this on purpose. Max smiled welcomingly at Chloe, who took the hint and went to sit next to him, Tom beckoned Lucy over, and put his arm around her shoulders when she sat down, Siva and Jay signalled for Cassie and Alice to go and sit with them, leaving me with Nathan. He winked at me.

“Oh come on then.” He said sarcastically. I decided to play along with him and raised one eyebrow.

“And why exactly would I want to sit there?” I smirked a little, and he pretended to look sad. I grinned, rolled my eyes and sighed before going to sit next to him. He smiled.

“You look great by the way.” He whispered.

“Thanks, you don’t look too bad yourself.” I stuck my tongue out at him. Jay turned round, and I realized that everyone had been watching us and listening to our conversation.

“Finally,” he said, “Someone who is more sarcastic than Baby Nate!” Nathan scowled at him.

“Baby Nate?” I said looking at Nathan, smiling with one eyebrow raised.

“I’m the youngest in the band, it’s what they’ve always called me, but it’s flipping annoying.” He said, lightly hitting Jay round the head. I just giggled.

“I think it’s cute, I might start calling you that.” I laughed, but he just scowled at me, “Or not...” We continued talking for a while, getting to know each other better. We were just discussing our favourite foods when the car stopped and Jayne walked in.

“Okay guys go and have fun. Boys, remember you have an interview at midday tomorrow so don’t get too drunk, we don’t want five hangover pop stars now do we.” We all grinned and said thank you before getting out of the van. Nathan got out before me, and lifted me out by holding my waist. I blushed a little. We walked towards the house and Tom unlocked the door.

“So this,” Nathan said loudly, with a huge smile on his face, “Is our house.”