Chapter 1 (Class Trial)-Cracking The Case!

We all stood at our pedestals, everyone staring at each other awkwardly. Anyone could be the killer here, but my first order of business is to solve where Mikino and Mami went during the investigation. I don't want to think that they're...no I won't believe it. Before we were able to start anything Monokuma quickly jumped down from his throne and ran into the middle of the circle.

"First things first, everyone needs one of these!"

The monochrome bear began throwing some kind of wristbands at us. I caught mine and looked over it. The band was silver, different from everybody else's. Mine had a symbol of a soccer ball on it. I equipped mine to my right arm and awaited the explanation.

"These wristbands are called L.P's, that stands for Landscape Phasing. Essentially when you pull off that string on your wristband, the whole argument shifts to your side! Now sorry for my rude interruption, you may now begin the class trial!"

Everyone was still clueless, what do we do? Just...bring up evidence until it finally reveals the killer? Monokuma then interrupted again.

"And I just want let you in on a lil' something for those who don't know. If y'all vote the wrong person, y'all die except for the killer. But if the killer wins, they get to go free!"

Well that's really helpful to know. I should really start by bringing up Mikino's disappearance.

"So...Mikino?"

"What do you want, soccer douche?!"

"I just wanted to ask where you went during the whole investigation. Everybody was worried about you."

Just then talking began amongst the class, it was muttered and some were just speaking out loud. Suspicions had rose on her, but I'm not exactly sure she's the killer?

"I was just taking a nap...is that so wrong, Bitch?!

"N-no it's perfectly fine! How about you, Mami?

"M-me, I was just resting after all the acting and performing Vic made Fuyu and I do."

These two were suspects of course, but for some reason no part of me wanted to think that either of them had killed someone. Mami decided to start off the trial.

"So what was the murder weapon for both Vic and Killurami?"

Everyone was nervous to speak up until Miaya did for us.

"I believe...Killurami was stabbed through the chest and Vic was stabbed through the heart?"

No one was disagreeing with the statement she made, but then I remembered.

"No, that's incorrect!!"

The room was stunned silent. My classmates awaited my rebut.

"Don't you all remember the bodies, Vic was stabbed through the chest and Killurami was stabbed through the heart!"

"I see. My apologies, Kyo."

So we can definitely be sure that the knives were the murder weapons, no other thing can be. Sosuke then began to speak.

"Kyo, you were the one who found the bodies. How'd you know they were there?"

In order for suspicions not to be placed on me. The next order of business was for me to go over the events from my point of view.

"Before the nighttime announcement. Vic showed up at my dorm...he requested me to meet him in the laundry four hours after. So I asked Monokuma to set an alarm for me, isn't that right?"

Monokuma was seated in his throne comfortably.

"It's all true, the scrawny kid called me to his room to set an alarm for him!"