Chapter 3 (Class Trial/Execution)-Walk To Your Grave

The room was silent; Monokuma sat patiently on his throne. These class trials were always hard to start and finish, you never know what clue to start with. After a moment of pondering, I finally opened my mouth.

"So, everyone. Let's begin with the basic stuff we already know about this case. Haō and Miaya were killed for some reason, we do not know why specifically those two as of yet. However, we do know that the killer had a motive. Anyone care to inform me as to what that motive was?"

Monokuma raised his paw upward and started bouncing on his throne.

"I know this one, I know this one! Pick me, Soccer Dork!!"

I sighed and looked towards Monokuma.

"Just what was the motive, Headmaster?"

"It was the voodoo dolls, wasn't it?!"

"Yes. The motive was the voodoo dolls that you handed out to us."

He began to clap his paws together and laugh like an innocent child. Koremi waited for him to be silent and spoke up.

"Moving on from that annoyance...let's start with the murder weapons. Haō was killed by a blunt object and Miaya was killed by a knife, yes?"

Wait, that doesn't sound right at all. I know the contradiction here, because I investigated both bodies.

"No, that's incorrect! I'm one hundred percent sure that it was the other way around. Haō was stabbed by the knife and Miaya was killed by blunt force."

Kuro showed signs of excitement, which was rare for him unless he was talking about YouTube or something.

"What about that note I found in the art room, Kyo?"

"Oh, right! The note stated that we've seen the bodies' positioning before. Anyone reminded by anything?"

Everyone thought to themselves, I patiently waited for a response. Until Mayu brought an interesting claim into the trial.

"Well, I'm not exactly sure if this is right or not? Doesn't Haō's corpse look a lot like Vic"s when he died?"

I gasped when I finally came to realisation.

"You honestly have a point, Mayu! What about Miaya's body?"

Kuro screamed out in a moment of understanding. He pulled the string of his wristband.

"Landscape Phasing activate! Scrap Paper field!"

The class trial room changed into a room full of crumpled papers. Everywhere I stepped would be another scrapped paper.

"It must've been Inugami, right!"

I tried my best to remember Inugami's body. However, he was asphyxiated by an extension cable. So I had two options left. Killurami or Sachiko.

"No, that's incorrect! Kuro, I applaud your attempt. However, the imitation was of the corpse of Sachiko Hime. She was also murdered by a blunt object!"

Kuro shrugged as if he was used to having his argument rejected. The field shattered into pieces and the trial room returned to it's original state. Fuyu then made a helpful claim.

"What if the killer didn't actually drag the bodies anywhere?"

I thought to myself for a second and clicked quickly.

"You must mean that they used the transfusion packs, right!"

"Kyo is thinking the exact same thing then!"

So the killer used the transfusion packs to make all that blood travel across the academy floors. Then all the silence was cleared by none other then Sosuke.