Chapter 2 (Investigation)-A Confusing Turn Of Events

We arrived at the dorms, all three of us completely shocked by the two murders that had taken place. First it was Vic and Killurami, now it was Inugami and Sachiko. Unlike the first two, this pair didn't have anything against each other and no one had anything against them. Making this whole case slightly more confusing.

"We have to wake everybody up, be quick. We don't know how much time we'll get before Monokuma gives us the file."

The three of us split up and knocked at every door, dragging people out of their dorm rooms if we had to. Eventually I rounded everybody up in the cafeteria. The class stared at me in confusion, since I was standing on top of the table to announce what had taken place.

"Classmates, both Inugami and Sachiko have been murdered."

My classmates each showed a great deal of fear upon their faces. What made this situation worse was that one of these faces killed two of our friends.

"Why would anyone kill again?"

A thought so similar as Koremi's went through my mind. No one here has any reason to kill someone else.

"W-what if s-someone kills me n-next?"

"I won't let anyone kill you, Kuro."

Kuro was freaking out, but gladly Mikino was there to calm him down. Just then the black and white headmaster popped into the room.

"Alright, alright! I've given soccer dork over here enough time to explain the situation! Now it's time for the Monokuma File!"

"Soccer dork?"

He quickly waddled around the cafeteria, giving everyone the second version of the file.

"Now, when the announcement plays head on over to the trial room. Good luck!"

Monokuma waddled out of the cafeteria and disappeared from our sight. I had to do my job and split everybody up equally to solve this murder.

"Alright, everybody, listen up and listen well! Kuro and Mikino head to the archive on the second floor, it's in the very back of the library. Mami and Fuyu go to the library once again and see what you can find. Haō, Koremi and Sosuke to the recreation room. Miaya and Mayu explore the art room for anything useful. Akane and Ayaka take a look at the physics lab. I, once again will be the head of the investigation. If you've found an important clues then bring it to my attention right away!"

Everyone headed off in their pairs and group. I stayed back for a sec.

"Hey...do you wanna take over?"

I tugged at my scarf and headed off to the second floor to be the hero that solved this murder. Upon my arrival at the library, the crime scene was left exactly how I remembered it. The actresses were searching here.

"Oi, Mami!"

"K-Kyo, you startled me...and you look a little different?"

"Never mind that, is there any clues here actually WORTH my time?"

"W-well...Inugami has the charger for the uncharged laptop wrapped around his neck?"

"So the dumb-ass killer found the charger and used it as the murder weapon to asphyxiate Inugami. Sounds like a plausible theory, wouldn't you say?"

(Truth Bullet Gained: Laptop Charger)

Mami and I unwrapped the charger around his neck and I handed it over Fuyu.

"So how long before it turns on?"

"It might take a bit, Fuyu believes you should search the archive while it boots up."