Chapter 1 (Investigation)-Man Down!

Everyone stared from different areas of the room. All unsure of what to do. But two people have been murdered and we've never taken part in any sort of investigations before, however I need to split everyone apart to solve this case.

"Alright, everyone. There's fourteen of us. If we split up evenly we can all investigate."

"So how do you intend to do that, Kyo?"

To answer Haō's question. I quickly planned it all over in my head first.

"I'll go around and gain clues from everyone, I'll start my investigation in here with Sosuke and Akane. Kuro, Haō and Inugami investigate the cafeteria and the kitchen. Fuyu, Mayu and Sachiko can search Killurami and Vic's dorm rooms. Ayaka, Miaya and Koremi search the trash room and the audio visual room."

Before we could even split up. Monokuma let himself into the room.

"Wait! Before you all start...it's the Monokuma File!"

Monokuma held up a black pad like object up and handed multiple copies of it to everyone. When I loaded mine up it stated; "Monokuma File 1."

"The hell does this thing even do?"

Everyone was just as lost as Mikino was, then the monochrome bear explained the whole concept of the "file" to us.

"Let's see. The Monokuma File contains precise and detailed information regarding the dead body. I've brought it to ya so you can smoothly proceed with the investigation. I'm such a nice guy! But on that note, see ya in the class trial!"

(Truth Bullet Gained: Monokuma File 1)

And with that the investigation began. My first idea was to look over Killurami. He had a stab to the heart with a knife. Besides that there were no other wounds, meaning that was the fatal blow. My next search was Vic's body. Which had a knife stabbed through his chest.

(Truth Bullet Gained: Stab Wounds)

"Who had any intention to kill either of you?"

"Hey, Kyo."

I turned around after finishing my search of Vic's body. The person who approached me was Sosuke.

"Is something wrong, Sosuke?"

"If you look closely at both of their hands, both palms are bloodied."

"R-really?"

(Truth Bullet Gained: Bloodied Palms)

Thanks to the big guy, I earned another clue for this investigation to press on. There seemed to be no other things to see in the laundry, so I quickly went over to talk to Akane.

"Hey, have you found anything?"

"Ah, Kyo. Yes, I've figured out something. The door lock is broken."

"So that means someone tried to lock it and someone else broke it. It must've been one of the guys. We do have the toolkits after all."

(Truth Bullet Gained: Laundry Door Lock)

With that my search of the bodies and the laundry room was finished, time to move on to the cafeteria and the kitchen. On my way in, I found Haō looking over the cafeteria for any important clues we could've overlooked in this empty room.