Chapter 2 (Daily Life)-Who To Trust?

I sat comfortably on my bed, the Monokuma wake up call had already been made. It's been a few days since anyone had properly talked to each other. After what happened to both Vic and Killurami, everyone is now making sure to be careful about who they trusted. I for one, have not lost my faith in my classmates just yet. I left my dormitory room and into the hallway. Everything felt so quiet and unsettling for my tastes. I decided to head into the cafeteria and see who was there.

"Good morning, Kyo!"

This was said by both Mayu and Fuyu, who were seated comfortably at a small round table. I guess that the other eleven are still hiding themselves in their rooms.

"Good morning, you two. Only you guys today?"

"Fuyu believes everyone is finding it hard to trust each other."

"I see."

I sat down with them and waited patiently for any more classmates. Inugami, Mami, Kuro, Mikino and Sachiko were the only ones that arrived.

"Where's everyone else?"

All of them took a seat and Inugami sighed.

"We attempted to get everyone out of their rooms, but no one is willing to cooperate."

We sat there at the wide table. Mayu stood up and offered to make breakfast for everybody. While I waited for mine, I decided to make some friendly conversation with Mami.

"So, Mami. You're an excellent actress, I've always wondered though. How hard is it to perform?"

"It's probably one of the most nerve-wracking things ever to go up on stage. Countless people silent and looking directly at you, probable stutters/mistakes and hecklers."

"So how does the whole process of a movie or play start?"

"First someone needs to come up with an idea, then start auditions, then rehearsals, dress rehearsals and then going over the movie without a script."

"That's a lot, but you must be really good at all of it!"

I then wanted to have another conversation, this time with Inugami.

"Inugami, I've heard you can write really well. How do you write everything so neatly and clean?"

"You have to have perfect silence, all of you commoners let the pencil move you. In reality you have to take control of it, wielding the pencil like a mighty blade."

"A blade, but it's just a pencil?"

"It is what you imagine it is."

"...I'm gonna continue thinking it's a pencil."

After that...odd fact I learnt, I decided to talk to Sachiko.

"Hey, Sachiko. Can you organise anything and everything you're given?"

"Of course, I don't have my talent for nothing."

"I wish I could be as organised as you were, I've always wanted things to be right where I want them in my room. But everything in my room is a tiny bit of a mess."

"How about if we get out of this mess. I'll show you sometime?"

"Sounds like a promise to me!"

I sat back down and Mayu returned out of the kitchen holding multiple plates. She placed one in front of me, on said plate was what looked to be curry. I took a bite and my mouth just let it sit there for a bit, so I could savour the deliciousness for a little longer.

"Your curry is absolutely exquisite, Mayu. I swear your cooking is the best!"

She giggled a bit before giving me a positively cute smile. D-did I just say cute, pretend you didn't read that.

DanganRonpa-The 79th Class Of Hope's Peak Academy: Blizzard Storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें