Chapter 1 (Daily Life)-The New Leader?

The next day I awoke to the "ding dong" sound over on the monitor. The screen instantly changed to Monokuma sitting in some sort of room.

"Good morning, you guys! It is now 7:00 A.M.! Rise and shiiiine! Let's make the day into the best day it can be!"

The monitor switched off. Probably woke up everybody else in the process. Instead of going to breakfast I decided to stay in bed and look over this "E-handbook" as Monokuma called it. When this electronic device turned on it flashed my name on the screen. The handbook had a few add ons on it. Including a school map, "truth bullets?", presents, the report cards and regulations. I decided to flip through everyone's report card until I found mine.

Kyo Fubuki:
Date Of Birth: June 1st
Talent: Ultimate Soccer Defender?
Height: 6"0"
Weight: 144lbs
Blood Type: AB
Chest Size: 32 inches
Likes: Soccer/Sport, Making Friends.
Dislikes: Cheating (Any Form), Loneliness.

Wow, whoever found all this information must've dug so deeply to have even found my birth certificate. I put my handbook back on the desk, since I didn't have pockets. I opened my front door and looked around, everybody was either still in their rooms or at the cafeteria. I wasn't sure if I should show up at first, but in the end I made my way in to see everybody arguing.

"Morning, everybody!"

A few people waved at me while the others were yelling something about an "escape plan." I sat down at an empty seat next to Sosuke and Akane. Victor and Killurami were just screaming over the top of each other.

"So is there anything left to eat or am I a bit late?"

A few of us laughed since it was a funny time to bring it up. Mami then spoke up.

"If you'd like someone to make breakfast for you, I'm sure Mayu would be glad to do it?"

"Thanks for telling me, Mami!"

I got out of my seat and walked over to where Mayu was seated.

"Hey, Mayu. I kinda came in late. Mami just told me you could make me breakfast if I was nice. So if you don't mind, could I please have anything to eat?"

I bowed my head while her and the people around her looked kind of shocked, I must've been a little too forward.

"It's fine, as long as you don't show up late again, alright?"

"I promise I won't!"

She got out of her seat and walked into the kitchen, I sat back down comfortably and talked a bit to Akane about demons.

"So is it hard to naturally become an exorcist?"

"If you know what you're doing and aren't afraid, it's quite easy."

"Okay, so bravery is a key instinct to defeat a demon. That's really cool!"

"I'm honestly surprised you would find it "cool" above all things."

I then found another way of waiting by trying to learn more about Sosuke the sniper.

"Hey, Sosuke. You and I have both been on a type of field before, so what's a battlefield like from a snipers perspective?

"Hell, people are dying all around you."

"I guess, it must've been bad. On my field we just kick a ball around and try to win."

"That's because it's a soccer field. A child's game played by adults."

I just decided to stay quiet for now and wait for Mayu to walk in. A few minutes later she exited the kitchen holding a delicious looking omelette.