Chapter 2 (Class Trial/Execution)-The Other Kyo?

We each stood at our assigned pedestals, waiting for the second class trial to be started off. Just like the first one, everyone stared at each other awkwardly. After a minute of waiting, Mikino decided to start us off.

"Enough with the shitty awkward silence. Let's start off with the murder weapons and who found the frickin' bodies?!"

I went over it for a second in my head and responded to her question.

"Inugami was asphyxiated with the once missing laptop charger and tied up. Sachiko was whacked over the head with a hammer. Both of their bodies were first identified by Fuyu, Mayu and I. The body announcements played right after each body was discovered."

"Yeah...that sounds about right, soccer douche!"

Now, what to cover in this case next. Kuro started off by bringing up his account that he'd mentioned before during the investigation.

"Well, if Kyo didn't state the locations of the second and third floor. We'd probably have a lesser range of suspects."

Hold up a second, I can prove him wrong right here and now.

"Hey, Monokuma. You watch over the surveillance camera's, right? Did anyone go up the first floor's stairs before I split everyone up to investigate them?"

"Nope, the only people who walked up there were the people who investigated the second and third floors in Kyo's search party!"

"Thus, Kuro. 'Shut your trap'...sounds like a good argument breaker. Don't you think so too?"

The whole class went silent once again.

"Ugh...can you people not put a simple puzzle together? That lowers the suspects down to Fuyu, Kuro, Mikino, Mami, Mayu, Ayaka and I."

Ayaka was quite confused and looked around at each of us.

"So, one of us killed them?"

"Precisely, Ayaka. Now, who would like to continue with the clues?"

Sosuke immediately took over for us.

"How about the laptop charger...one of you had to have found it and you must've used it to kill Inugami."

Mami was then quick enough to make a statement.

"I was put in charge of looking for it, but it was gone when I searched the archive."

"My guess is that someone found it and Monokuma isn't telling us who."

I looked towards the bear, who for some reason was sleeping during the thing that HE set up for HIS entertainment.

"We won't get any answers about the charger for now, let's just leave that for later discussion. Anything different someone wanna bring up?"

Fuyu answered back in a confused tone.

"W-well, what about that murder file Mikino discovered?"

Mikino quickly lit up and showed it to us.

"Oh yeah...apparently there's this serial killer going around by the name of Genocider Syo. They kill men and hang them up with special scissors. However, that doesn't match the condition of Inugami's body, besides the fact that they were hung up the exact same way."