Chapter 8:Is My Hero Here To Save Me

Comincia dall'inizio

Aria: That sounds good and I'm sure I will.

Josh: Okay. See you soon. :)

Aria: See you soon. :)

We finished our conversation over the phone and I jumped into the bath tub. I took an hour long relax in the bath tub before getting out. I let the water out of the bath tub and turned off the water jets. I hopped out of the bath tub and dried my body off with a towel. I draped the towel on the towel radiator so the towel could dry. I changed back into all of my clothes and I unlocked the bathroom door. I entered my bedroom and I decided to put my long hair into a messy bun. After doing my hair, I put my new phone on charge and hung up all my new clothes. I placed my pyjamas on a shelf that was in the walk in wardrobe. I placed all of my new underwear in my bedside table. I glanced at the time on my watch and it read 7:45pm. I had plenty of time before I had to speak to Josh so I departed my bedroom and went to find Auntie Kaye. I managed to find her in the living room on her own. I shuffled into the living room and to the sofa that Auntie Kaye was on. I placed myself next to her and we both started chatting.

Kaye: So why were you crying earlier?

Aria: Well, I was uploading two of my music covers and I saw a nasty comment

Kaye: Don't listen to it sweetie. They are just jealous. I got it all the time, when I started dating Uncle Dappy but now they have understood

Aria: How do you know it's about Josh?

Kaye: I see the way he looks at you and you look him at the same way

Aria: Auntie Kaye, I really love him

Kaye: I know and you can see that. When are you next seeing him?

Aria: Tonight at 9pm

Kaye: Why don't you tell Josh then and if he rejects it. He will soon regret it from when you move on.

Aria: Okay and thank you Auntie Kaye

Kaye: It's no problem sweetie

I got off the sofa and left the living room. I made my way back upstairs and into my bedroom. I closed my bedroom door behind me and I checked the time on my watch. I only had 5 minutes until 9pm. I guess that me and Auntie Kaye talked to each other for a while. I grabbed my light blue blanket of my bed and made my way over to the glass door. I unlocked the door and stepped out on to the balcony. I closed the glass door behind me and went to sit on the wooden bench so I could wait for Josh. I glanced at my watch and it has just struck 9pm. I heard a thud in front of me and I gazed up to see who it was. Of course it was Josh! He sat on the bench opposite me and we started talking.

Josh: Hey, how are you?

Aria: Hey, I am fine and what about you?

Josh: I'm fine so do you want to talk about what happened earlier?

Aria: It was only a nasty comment on my YouTube channel

Josh: I read about that, princess. Also don't worry about it. Fans don't know the actual truth

Aria: Thanks for being there for me

Josh: It's no problem. Anyways, I need to tell you something

Aria: So do I but you go first

Josh: Okay but I hope it's the same about what I am going to say

Aria: Just tell me Josh

Josh: Okay. Well ... I LOVE YOU

Aria: I Love You Too

Josh: I meant more than a friend

Aria: Really

Josh: The thing is what I want to ask you is ... Will You Be My Girlfriend Aria

Aria: No Answer

Josh: Princess say something

Aria: I don't know what to say

Josh: I just made a stupid mistake, didn't I

Aria: No you didn't. I will go out with you Josh

Josh: You will

Aria: Yes I will

Josh: I will always protect you and take care of you

Aria: You are just so soppy

Josh got up off his seat and he came over to me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and nestled into the side of my neck. He started kissing my neck and that sent shivers done my back. Josh turned me around and scooped me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he entered my bedroom. He placed me on my bed and he climbed on top of me. We both started kissing, until there was a knock at the door. Josh got off me really quick and ran to the bathroom. I laughed at his actions and jumped off my bed. I answered the door and saw that the boys were stood there.