December 20th

Last night was perfect. I put on one of his grey t shirts, pulled the collar over one of my shoulders, and made sure to mess up my hair. When I heard feet stop outside the bedroom door, I stretched my arms over my head and faked a yawn.

Trunks came in and just stood there, shocked. I inwardly smirked, I had him where I wanted. I smiled at him as innocently as I could and he just stared at me.

"I missed you, so I put on one of your shirts. I guess I fell asleep" I lied rubbing the back of my neck.

"I was only gone 5 minutes at the most. Did you really miss me that much?"

I climbed off the bed and walked over to Trunks. His eyes got wide as I leaned in and whispered something that seemed to set him off.

"More than you know"

After I said those words, Trunks took me over to the bed and threw me down. I knew I had successfully done my job, but I wasn't done having just quite yet. He slowly tugged my jeans off, but left the shirt on along with my boxers.

Trunks stood in just his boxers, but wasn't standing for long because I switched our positions. I started to slowly take off my shirt, to tease Trunks a little bit. Trunks groaned as I slowly lifted the shirt over my head.

"Goten, you......"

"What? What am I Trunks?" I said as I grabbed his obvious erection through his wet boxers.

He moaned and I laughed a little. Thas seemed to be the final kick for him. He flipped out positions again, and started to attack me with kisses all over my body.

I felt like I was on fire. I decided Trunks needed a bit of a reward for being a good boy. I grabbed the waistband of his underwear and pulled them down. His dick sprang out, already leaking precum. Let me tell you, Trunks is known as the prince for a reason. His dick was by no means small. I wouldn't even consider him average.

I tried my hand, or mouth rather, at blowing him. He seemed to like it because I had him moaning my name within minutes. He seemed to have needed release because he emptied himself inside my mouth, not that I was complaining.

He tasted sweet and I swallowed it all, opening my mouth to show him. I noticed his erection wasn't softening and I knew what was next. He needed a bit of a recovery, but I soon found myself on my back. Trunks stood above me and I can honestly say he looked like a god at that moment.

He thrust into me and proceeded to go deeper, to get all of the pain over with quickly. I cried out in pain and tears came to my eyes. I knew that pain would subside, but it hurt so fucking bad.

Trunks waited until I gave the okay to start thrusting, and when I say he felt good, I mean all the pleausre I was feeling should've been illegal. I felt my own orgasm building but I didn't do anything to stop it. By the moans Trunks was making, he was close and I thought that if my ass tightened around him, he would experience even more pleasure.

Well I didn't have to wait long. I came, with a battle shout that would've made my dad proud. And Trunks moaned as my anal walls tightened around him. He blew his load shouting my name and I felt his seed warm my insides. It felt absolutely fantastic.

Well I have to go. Trunks will be back any minute, and I want to spend as much time with him as possible.