December 16th

Today was a lot to take in. There was good, and bad news, then fantastic news all at once.

The good news, no scratch that. The great news, is that my mom seems to have given up trying to get me back. The court date is set for this Wednesday.

I couldn't be more nervous if I tried. I didn't want to live with a task mistress. And I really want to see my dad everyday.

The only drawback would be having to see Trunks and we're still not exactly okay. He tried to explain things to me but I couldn't tell if he was telling the truth or just lying to me.

This brings me to my bad news. I found out, from Bra, Trunks' sister, that she thinks he might have harmed himself. If I didn't feel guilty for his mood before, I sure as hell do now.

I am in no way stating he has actually hurt himself, but Bra told me her suspicions and I was shocked. She was convinced he had and I didn't want to believe he had. I couldn't hurt someone that bad because I really am not worth it.

I couldn't believe it, and my curiosity got the best of me. I found a time to start snooping in his bathroom. I didn't see anything out of the ordinary until I blew my nose. I looked in the trash can and saw bloody tissue paper. I quickly got out of there, realizing how long I had been in there.

I can't tell Bra and make her even more worried about her brother. I have to keep it a secret. But I have to talk to Trunks about it.

I can't do it today, I'll do it tomorrow. I don't even wanna start thinking about how bad things will get if I go back today. It's going to be hard keeping this a secret.

Gohan has tried to talk to me about what happened over there, but nothing did happen, other than my investigation. Gohan doesn't believe me, and insists on knowing every detail. I don't know why he is so pushy to know everything. He usually couldn't care less about the drama in other people's lives. He was always so busy with his own stress and stuff.

Wait a minute! I haven't even tried to take revenge on that dumb skank bitch. She probably thought I would be too sad about Trunks, but does she have another thing coming. And boy do I have a juicy secret the whole football team would love to know.

I asked Marron, to spread the word vocally, since some people I couldn't get into contact with directly. I did however, make it very apparent that her childless days are numbered.

That's right. This dumb bitch got herself pregnant. She is no doubt trying to figure out a way to trick Trunks into thinking it's his. But that would require.......

I can't even write that. I have to go now before I vomit. I will let you know how tomorrow goes.