December 14th

I hadn't seen Gohan in forever, and it was nice to see him. He still has his hair styled in short vertical spikes like he did in high school. My hair was exactly like my dad's, but I didn't mind.

My brother and his wife had a huge house, as to be expected of my brother. He always put himself in a position to succeed. No matter what, he always was profiting.

"Goten, it's been a while. What's new?"

"Well, I'm sure you know mom and dad are divorcing, and that Trunks and I were dating. Not a whole lot other than that" I replied.

"Oh wow. Sounds like an exciting time"

"It's been hell. But how about you?"

"Videl is about to have our third baby. His name will be Goha"

"Wow, conceited much?" I chuckled.

"Videl picked it" he answered quickly.

"I have always wanted to name my child Gokai"

"Well you'll be able to soon enough. Bulma is working on it"

"Wait, what!?"

"Oh, shit. Never mind"

I confused now. What did he mean Bulma was working on it? I would have to see by asking her myself.

"How has Pan been?"

"She is kind of mad at you. But I'm sure it won't last long" Gohan said with a slight chuckle

"Why is she mad at me? What did I do?" I asked.

"You took Trunks away from her. Well, that's her reasoning anyway"

"Hopefully I can get her to like me again. I miss you guys a lot" I said genuinely.

"We miss you guys too. Hercule only seldom comes by when he wants Videl to train so recruits at the academy. So everyone is always excited to see family"

We pulled into the driveway and almost immediately, Pan was rushing over to the car.

"Uncle Goten!" she cried.

I wrapped my arms around her in a tight embrace. I forgot how much she loved hugs, because it felt like she wouldn't let go for ages.

"I'm kind of mad at you, but more mad at Trunks"

"I'm sorry Pan. I didn't mean to take Trunks away, but I guess I didn't do a good enough job of keeping him when I had him huh?"

"You will make a great husband some day uncle Goten. C'mon, I know Godon wants to see you"

I had apparently been a while since I saw Godon. He had jet black hair, and seemed to have inherited my brother's hair style.

"Uncle Ten!" he shouted with joy.

"Hey there Don. What's up little guy?" I asked.

I had no idea what I got myself into by asking that question. He seemed to never have a dull moment when talking about his life. I was surprised to hear all of this amazing news at once.

Godon was on the honor's list, and was getting the best marks. I guess I shouldn't be that surprised, after all, he is Gohan's son.

Anyways, it's now dinnertime and I have to go. I will write about my adventures tomorrow.