December 19th

I think I'm out of school until after the Holidays. Which sucks because I can't gauge how far ahead I will be after break. However, I do love the fact that I don't have to wake up at six in the fucking morning anymore.

I also get to spend everyday with my Trunks. Yes, he's mine. And I plan to make sure that he knows that. Don't get the wrong idea, I am entirely his.

But I just wish there was a way to show it. Today we spent the entire day together, but I want to give him more. I want to give him the reassurance that I am wholehearted, undoubtedly his.

Trunks seemed like something was wrong. I was leaning backwards against his big strong chest with his arms wrapped around me. I was glad to be in this position but I could tell his mind was elsewhere.

"Trunks, are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah Chibi, I'm fine" he said with a smile.

"You seem distant. Are you sure nothing is bothering you?"

"I said I'm fine Goten. I have to use the bathroom, but I promise you I'm fine" he said letting go of me.

"Okay. But if something is bothering you, you can tell me" I said shooting him a call smile.

"I know. I'll be right back"

I think I know what he problem was. Looking back on it, I thought I felt something poking my back. I can't believe it took this long for me to figure it out. Trunks was hard and didn't want me to notice.

I know exactly how to prove that I am solely his. But I have to set the mood for him, otherwise he won't do it. I know he likes it when I wear his shirts because they're super baggy on me. He also likes it when I just wake up because when I stretch, I make this cute face. These are all things he bad said before you start thinking I'm concieted.

But wait, I did just have a surgery to make it so that I could get pregnant. Is sex the best thing for me right now? Am I rushing this too much?

Ugh. Why is life so complicated. You find the one person you want to spend the rest of your life with and then all this drama and all these questions start appearing and you wonder if it's worth it. I know it is worth it, so I guess I'll just have to list the pros and cons of having sex with Trunks.

.I can say I had sex with Trunks - Pro
.I would be called a slut at school and a freak - Con
.I could have the possibility of carrying Trunks' child - Pro
.I don't know if I'm ready to have a kid - Con
.It would make Trunks happy and show him how much I love him - Pro

After listing them out like that, I can make a decision with a lot more confidence. I have to go now, Trunks is almost back and I have to find a good shirt of his. I'll update you tomorrow.