December 5th

Today was fucking amazing! Sorry for swearing, but I can't contain my excitement. I'll start from the start of today though.

I awoke to the sound of an alarm clock and almost smashed the damn thing. I didn't because I couldn't reach it. I tried to move and felt something around my body. I looked and saw that Trunks had wrapped his arms around my torso and pulled me close to him sometime during the night.

He started to stir and I took this opportunity to break free, just so things wouldn't get awkward. I can't believe he had his arms around me. Not that I'm complaining because it actually felt really nice, but he must not have known what he was doing.

"Mmmh. Morning Ten" he yawned.

"Morning Trunks" I said with a smile.

While he was stretching out his arms I couldn't help but stare at his amazing chest muscles. I knew I wouldn't get caught because it takes Trunks a while of being awake to finally open his eyes.

"Hey Goten, are you planning on showering?" he asked.

"Yeah. I need to, I smell awful"

"I don't think so. I think your natural scent is intoxicating" he said getting extremely close to me.

"Uuhh Trunks?"

"Goten, I'm just gonna come right out and say it"

"Uhhhh???"

There was no response. Instead his lips met mine and I melted into him. I wrapped my arms around his neck, deepening the kiss. I felt his tongue against my lips and I gave him what he wanted. I felt his tongue explore my mouth as he probed around. We broke for air, and he seemed shocked.

"Wait Goten, do you.......?"

"Everyday for the past 3 years. I can say this honestly. I love you Trunks"

I looked into his shining eyes as he flashed his award winning smile. I leaned against him and our lips met again. Our bodies soon became intertwined as we became a mass of limbs. After our lips parted we stayed in the position of my head on top of his chest for what seemed like five minutes, however, I glanced at the clock and saw that we only had 15 minutes to be at school.

"Oh shit!" I yelled scrambling to my feet.

"What?" Trunks asked with a hint of sleepiness to his voice.

"School silly. We don't have a lot of time to get ready and be there" I said trying to find my clothes.

"Chibi, I don't feel like going. Plus we both are so far ahead already. Let's just take today off" Trunks said coming up behind me and wrapping his arms around my waist.

I sighed and stopped the search. He was right, we both were very far ahead of the rest of the kids in our school. That was the result of having Chichi involved in your life.

I started shivering noticing that once again, I wasn't in his bed and was only in a pair of boxers. Trunks was too, but he never really seemed to get cold. He is perfect I tell you.

"So what do you say?"

"Sounds good. I need the sleep anyways" I said retreating back to the bed.

"Who said anything about sleep?" I heard him mutter.

The day was spent in bed, watching tv, and phasing in and out of consciousness every so often. It's night time now, and we do actually have to go to school tomorrow. All good things must come to an end I suppose. I'll update you tomorrow on how our first day at school as a couple goes. I promise.

December Groomजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें