December 15th

Wow, I'm halfway through December. I can't believe it. And already I've had the love of my life, confess to me, then cheat on me, my mother and father announce divorce, and a bitchy cheerleader trying to take me down.

That reminds me, she actually is getting people to distrust me. I don't know how she's doing it, but she is. I need to stop her before she converts anyone else.

Trunks also tried to contact me today. I decided to give him a chance to explain himself, but it didn't go over well. I can't believe a word he said.

Pan seems to have forgiven me though. She seems to be very happy that I'm around. She was introducing me to her friends, which turned out awkward because they ended up thinking I'm cute. Pan laughed and explained that I "just got out of a bad relationship".

My brother came into my room after Pan and her friends left me alone and had a very serious look on her face. He said something that I didn't expect, and it surprised me.

"I think you should try to mend things with Trunks. At least, tell him you don't hate him"

"Gohan, he kissed her. I saw it"

"Either way. He has been crying since you left Capsule Corp yesterday. He's saying he has no reason to live, and it's actually really upsetting. Please go see him"

"He..... He really has been doing that?"

"Yeah. It's actually really pitiful. Anyway, I'm going to go order dinner. What would you like?"

"Just get me whatever you're getting" I said rushing upstairs.

I couldn't believe what was happening. Trunks is really confusing me now. If he thinks I'm just gonna forgive him and take him back, he's mistaken. But something about hearing this makes my heart wrench.

"Ahhh!" I shouted.

"Uncle Goten?"

"Oh hey Pan. Sorry for shouting"

"Are you okay? You can tell me" she said obviously wanting to know.

"It's just Trunks. He's confusing me and I don't know what to do"

"Go see him. Talk to him. Talking makes everything less confusing" Pan suggested.

I agreed with her and decided to go see him tomorrow. My pretty sure Gohan was listening because I thought I heard whispering outside my door.

"Pan, thank you. Thank you for listening and giving me your advice"

"No problem. I'm glad I could help. I hope you and Trunks fix things. You guys were made to each other"

I blushed and Pan laughed. I joined her and soon, we had tears in our eyes from laughing so hard.

Gohan called for her, so she left, but not before a quick smile. I smiled back and thought to myself, she is the most adorable person I've ever met.

Well Gohan has told me that the pizza is here so I have to go. I'm starving. Anyway, I'll tell you how tomorrow goes. See ya later.