'' I knew it!'' he exclaimed joyfully. '' You topped it.'' and he hugged me and I laughed. '' Congrats girl! you made me proud.'' he said while hugging me.

''Thanks! anyways, it wasn't possible without you.'' I said sincerely with a smile and this is the first time I am smiling so wide because I can see my dreams finally going to get wings.

''now show me your result.'' I said while pulling away from hug and he rolled his eyes while keeping his result in my hand.

''oh! its great,congratulations to you too!''I congratulated him hugging him excitedly.

'' yeah,not like you but well its okay.'' he said while rubbing his hands on the back of his nape feeling little shy.

''are you insane? you are in top 10 list of the toppers when you never attended university.'' I exclaimed in disbelief. Is this guy crazy.

'' okay forget it. We are going to celebrate . Lets go to some fancy diner here. Go get ready!!''

''what but..but..'' I excused not feeling like to go anywhere.

''oh come on!! enough with your ifs and buts and leave your cave for once. Now go!!'' he pushed me upstairs to my room.

It gets a little chilly outside in New York in November night so I decided to go with a crème sweater and blue checked printed skirt and boots to keep myself warm. I went down after getting ready to see Haim wasn't there. I looked for him around the house when Martha came to me and told me he is already waiting for me outside the building, I thanked her once again and walked out the paint house and reached the parking to see a very dashing Haim leaning on his red luxury car wearing a brown leather jacket and blue jeans. I smiled at him when he wave for me to come and opened the door for me to get sit.

***********

He parked the car in front of a five star Italian diner because Italian is both of us favorite. We quickly get inside and asked for the two seats and quickly got one, soon a hot waitress came to our table to get our orders and she was eyeing Haim lustfully while battling her lashes.

''what can we offer you, sir?'' she slurred seductively battling her lashes while I tried to hold my laugh at Haim's irritated face which he easily gets whenever someone try to make fake advances and disturb him.

"1 Lasagna, 1 basil pesto, a cauliflower risotto. That's it." Haim ordered for both of us "and your best wine will do for tonight."he gave her a tight uninterested smile simply giving her a signal that he isn't interested.

She came with our orders after twenty minutes while we got carried away with our fun chats and had our dinner peacefully. The dinner was fun and the meals were delicious.

We decided to get ice cream but outside and after a little walk around the beautiful city. It was chilly but felt good. We were passing by a book stall when a FORBES BILLIONAIRE magazine caught my attention which had a photo of sexy Haim at the cover page. I excitedly went to take a closer look and it is American forbes magazine and there is a subheading tagged beside Haim's picture [Shu'ayb Haim Abuzar shaikh- The sexiest and the fastest money maker of UAE] and Haim stood there confuse starring me. I buy the magazine from there and gone back to Haim excitedly who was giving me a questioning look.

''look! this magazine have your picture.'' I squealed cheerfully and he shrugged.

''yeah, I know I already have five more in my office with different covers but I hadn't got time to look over some gossip magazine.'' I stare at him in disbelief.

''God! you are in forbes list, for god sake Haim.'' I scowled.

''can we please leave.'' he pleaded. He is so weird, he dont like attentions.