XLVIII

I climb into Dinah's car, smiling at Shawn as I slam the door shut and Dinah pulls back on to the road and then drives in the direction of school. Shawn leans forwards and smirks at me while tapping his fingers against the seat.

"You do know that everyone is talking about the fact that you 'fucked the hell' out of Jennel on Friday right?"

"You did what?!" Dinah yells, slamming her foot down on the brake causing us all to jolt forwards.

"I didn't actually sleep with her, now can you continue driving to school please." I reply turning to glare at Shawn as Dinah sighs and then drives towards school again.

"Can you explain why everyone is talking about you two sleeping together though."

"It's a long story." I mumble, placing my feet on the dashboard and playing with the hem of my t-shirt as the car stops at a red light.

"Oh I think I have time for this story."

"Fine, she said we needed to sleep together to make it believable, I said no and she was going to tell the school board about Lauren and I. So I said I would." I say causing Dinah to face me while glaring at me. "But at the party we went into a room but we faked it, everyone thinks that we slept together but we didn't." I finish as we pull into the school parking lot, Dinah pulls into her parking space and then shuts off the engine before turning to face me.

"Does Lauren know?"

"No."

"Better hope she doesn't find out then, because we all know that she won't believe you even if you tell her the truth."

"Yea I know." I mumble, grabbing my bag and then getting out of the car before slamming the door shut. I lean against the car, running my fingers through my hair as Jennel walks towards me, wearing my shirt that I gave to her on Friday night.

"Hey." She says looking around and then pressing her body against mine as Alex walks past us. "Baby."

"Hi." I mutter as she places her hand in mine and then pulls me away from the car, we begin walking into school and everyone begins staring at us, smirking at whispering to one another. I let out a groan as we walk past Lauren's classroom and she glares Jennel and I send her a small smile, she shakes her head at me and then walks into her room, slamming the door behind her.

"What's wrong baby?" Jennel asks as we get to my locker, I ignore her and unlock the door, pulling it open and then grabbing the books that I need for the day.

"Can I have my shirt back?" I ask, slamming my locker shut and then looking at her as she slides my shirt off and then hands it to me. "I'm going to see my actual girlfriend." I mumble, sliding my shirt on and then walking away from Jennel, making my way towards Lauren's classroom. I don't bother knocking on the door, I just push the handle down and then push the door open before walking inside, and Lauren is sat at her desk with her head in hands.

"Hi." I say, shutting the door and then walking towards her, she doesn't answer me; she doesn't even look up at me she just lets out s soft sniffle. "Lauren are you okay?"

"Like you care, go back to Jennel."

"Lauren what are you talking about?" I ask, running my fingers though my hair and then standing in front of her desk.

"I thought you were with Shawn on Friday." She says, finally looking up at me and glaring at me while wiping tears off her face.

"Fuck." I mutter as she stands up and steps towards me.

"Yea fuck. Why Camila? Why now, why did you have to fuck her?!" She screams in my face, shoving me back causing me to smash into the desks behind me.