XLV

I roll over and reach for Lauren but my arm meets cold bed sheets, I sit up groaning and rubbing my eyes before looking around the room, Lauren is stood in front of her closet only wearing a bra and a pair of black pants. I push the sheets off me and then get off the bed, slowly walking towards Lauren before wrapping my arms around her waist and then pressing a kiss against her shoulder.

"Morning baby." I whisper against her skin as her hands are delicately placed over mine, her fingers lacing with mine as I rest my chin on her shoulder.

"Good morning princess." She says, turning her head and then pressing her lips to the side of my head before turning around in my arms and wrapping her arms around my waist. "I didn't want to wake you up, you looked far too cute."

"Camila Cabello never looks cute." I reply, pouting at her as she laughs at me, I pout even more causing her to roll her eyes and then press her lips against mine.

"You always look cute to me."

"Someone is in a soppy mood this morning."

"I blame you." She whispers against my lips before kissing me again, she pulls away and grabs a white shirt out of her closet; she slides in on and then begins buttoning it while I grab a black blazer out of her closet, passing it to her as she finishes buttoning her shirt. She's left two buttons undone at the top; she rolls the sleeves up to her elbows before taking the blazer off me and then sliding it on.

"You look hot." I say, grabbing hold of the collar of her shirt and then pulling her towards me, pressing my lips against hers, sucking her bottom lip into my mouth before sliding my tongue into her mouth causing her to moan against my lips. She pulls away from me and shakes her head at me while smirking at me.

"It's too early for kisses like that, go make coffee and have a smoke." She says, lightly kissing me before pushing me out of the room, I pout at her as she walks towards her straighteners, turning them on and then pointing down the hallway until I start walking.

When I walk into the kitchen Normani is leaning against the worktop, holding a cup of coffee in her hands while humming along to the song that is playing on the radio. I walk towards her and stand next to her before pouring myself a cup of coffee and then grabbing my cigarettes off the side, sliding one out of the box before grabbing my lighting and lighting it.

I place it in between my lips, taking a drag and then breathing in the smoke before blowing it out again. Normani turns to face me, taking it off me and then placing it in her mouth, taking a long drag, I stare at her in shock as she blows out the smoke before taking another long drag.

"Whoa." I say, taking it off her. "I've never seen you smoking sober."

"Let's just say you have the less dramatic Jauregui." She mumbles, turning around and leaning against the worktop while running her fingers through her hair. I take another drag of the cigarette before passing it to NormNi and then grabbing my coffee, she looks at me with a confused expression.

"Finish it; you look like you need it." I say before bringing the cup to my mouth and drinking a mouthful of coffee as Lauren walks into the room, wrapping her arms around my waist and kissing my neck.

"Normani Kordei Hamilton why are you smoking?" Lauren asks, I turn to face her before laughing because teacher voice much. "Answer me."

"Ask your fucking Brother." She grumbles, walking out of the kitchen and then making her way towards her room before walking inside, slamming the door shut behind her.

"I don't even want to know." Lauren says, pressing her lips against mine before pulling away and then grabbing a packet of mints off the side, sliding one into my mouth while kinking her eyebrow at me. "You should know by now that you need a mint after you've smoked."