XLI

I stand next to Lauren and stare at the ground while Lauren places her hand in mine and our fingers tangle together, she gently squeezes my hand. I let out a groan and look up, brushing my hair out of my face.

"What do you want Jennel?"

"I was sent to come and get Miss Jauregui, but I can see that she's a bit busy." She replies, walking towards us and smirking at me before winking at me. "Even the older ladies just can't resist your charm Cabello."

"Well you're obviously going to tell everyone so what are you waiting for?" I ask, before glancing at Lauren and giving her a reassuring smile before she breaks down in the middle of the woods.

"Oh I'm not going to tell anyone." She says, smirking at me again and then stepping closer to me, she rests her hand on my arm and glances between me and Lauren.

"What do you want?" I ask, knowing that there has to be a reason she won't tell anyone, I know Jennel and she never does anything unless she's getting something out of it. I also know that she is the only cheerleader that is actually out of the closet and has admitted to sleeping with me.

"What makes you think that I want something?"

"Because you always want something, you don't help people unless you get something out of it, so what do you want?" I ask, taking my hand out of Lauren's and then running my fingers through my hair before picking Jennel's hand up and moving it off my arm.

"You know being with you could help me fix the damage that coming out caused."

"How?"

"Dating the badass of the school means that no one would mess with me. Plus I get to have amazing orgasms again." She replies, smirking at me and Lauren glares at her and takes my hand in hers again.

"No, not happening." Lauren says, pulling me closer to her and protectively wrapping her arm around me.

"Well then I guess the whole needs to know about this, get ready for prison Miss Jauregui."

"Fine I'll do whatever you want me to do, just don't tell anyone." I say, moving away from Lauren and walking towards Jennel, she grins at me before pressing her lips against mine, causing Lauren to growl and then pull me away from her. She wraps her arms around me and holds me against her body.

"She's mine, not yours."

"I know, but she'll be mine during school time, and when football matches are on and we're cheering. She'll also be mine at parties."

"You will have no control over me though Jennel, you don't get to stop me from seeing Shawn and Dinah like you did when we were hooking up, and do you not get 'amazing orgasms' because they are Lauren's." I reply, remembering that she got possessive and ended up having a fight with Zendaya when she walked into my room and I had my head between Zendaya's legs.

"I don't like her."

"Get over it, if my actual girlfriend - the girl that I love- can learn to like her then so can you."

"Does she know your history with Zendaya?" Jennel asks, winking at me because she thinks that she has one over me.

"Yes she does, and there has been a lot of Zendaya related drama in our relationship." I reply, glaring at her and letting out a small laugh when Lauren groans at the mention of the drama that has being caused by my long history with Zendaya. "So how is this shit going to work then?"

"You don't have to do this Camila." Lauren whispers into my ear before kissing the side of my head.

"I do, I told you that I'm not letting you go to prison and if I have to have a fake relationship with Jennel then I'll do it." I reply, turning to face her and then pressing my lips against hers, she grazes her tongue over my bottom lip and I slowly open my mouth, allowing her tongue to slide in and graze against my tongue.