IV

I wake up and groan before slamming my hand out of my phone. I pick it up and turn the alarm off before checking my texts.

Lauren: Are you coming round later?

Lauren: Well you're obviously asleep, I'll leave the door unlocked just let yourself in if you're coming round.

I check the time and it's only 6:50 in the morning, I throw the bed sheets off me and walk towards the wardrobe. I know I'm at Justin's house but if Rachel makes me stay here she should expect me to steal clothes. I grab a pair of red sweats and a grey hoodie before quickly getting dressed.

"Where are you going?" Rachel asks, sitting up with the bed sheet wrapped around her.

"I've got to see Miss Jauregui, she asked me last night."

"Oh...what about?"

"Just stuff Rach, it's either I go to hers or I get done for drug possession." I say hoping that she'll drop it, Rachel will believe anything I say, and for example she thinks I'm only sleeping with her... I grab my phone off the bed and text Lauren back as I make my way out of the apartment.

To: Lauren
Camila: I'm coming now, you better be decent.

I don't even bother try to flirt because I don't see the point anymore, plus I can't be bothered. I walk up to her apartment and slide one of my hands into the pockets on the sweat pants before pushing the door open with the other. I slowly walk in and look around, all the lights on. I look around actually paying attention to what's there unlike last time when I just wanted to get out.

Whoa okay massive TV did not notice that before. I walk into her apartment more and look into the kitchen. Lauren is stood there drinking coffee.

"Morning." She says smiling at me, how is she so happy this early in the morning.

"Stop smiling, it's too early to smile."

"Someone's not a morning person."

I walk towards her and sit on one of the stools behind the breakfast bar. I fold my arms in front of me and rest my head on them before groaning.

"Here take these." Lauren says sliding two Advil and a bottle of water towards me. I grab the tablets and take them before washing them down with the water.

"Thanks."

"No problem, so about last night."

"Yea can we just forget about that?"

"How can I forget about it when I liked it?" She asks moving closer to me.

"Don't get any closer Lauren because you know I'll end up kissing you again."

She moves back to where she was standing and picks up her cup again, she takes a sip and looks towards me.

"I'm sorry about last night." I say looking her up and down. "I didn't mean to kiss you again and well I'm sorry I told you I was older."

"Camila it's fine, I know you're not going to tell anyone, but can you keep it down my room-mate is sleeping."

"Of course I'm not going to tell anyone, wait please tell me your room-mate wasn't in when we slept together."

"No she was at her boyfriend's." Lauren says laughing a little.

"Wow this is so awkward."

"How is it awkward?" She asks smirking at me.

"Well I have to sit in a class room for an hour everyday while you're teaching and I've seen you naked. I've heard you moan my name and I've got bite marks on my body from you."