"Excuse me Miss Jauregui, can you stop kissing my girlfriend."

"Fuck off Jennel, how long do I have to be your fake girlfriend for?" I ask, pulling away from Lauren and then glaring at Jennel, who is leaning against a tree and smirking at me. If she keeps smirking at me I'm going to end up slapping her so hard she'll never be able to smirk again.

"Until Alex realises that I'm the one she wants."

"Wait so you're also using me to make another one of the stupid cheerleaders jealous?"

"She's not stupid, and what better way to make her jealous than she flaunt a relationship with you in front of her."

"You're twisted, you know that right?" I ask, walking towards her and then stopping when I'm stood in front of her.

"I thought that's why you slept with me in the first place."

"We're not talking about that, and us sleeping together will not happen at all, got it?"

"Fine, but we have to at least act like a couple otherwise no one is going to believe us." She says smirking at me again, yep getting really close to slapping this bitch. "That means you have to kiss me."

"Hell no!" Lauren says, dragging me away from Jennel and then glaring at me. "What the hell are you doing?"

"I'm currently saving you from getting fired and going to prison."

"I'd rather go to prison that see you kiss her."

"Luren she's not that bad, plus I know you'll get jealous and then we'll have amazing sex because you want to claim what's yours." I reply, pressing my lips against hers before pulling away and winking at her.

"I suppose that's true, but just remember that you are mine and you always will be mine."

"I know Lauren; you don't need to remind me." I say, kissing her again and then pulling away from her as Jennel walks towards us, wrapping her arms around my waist and smirking at Lauren.

"Lauren go back to the rest of the group, I need to talk to Jennel." I say, giving her a reassuring smile as she lets out a sigh, running her fingers through my hair before passionately kissing me and wrapping her arms around me to get Jennel off me.

"I love you." She whispers against my lips before unwrapping her arms from around me and then walking away from me and Jennel.

"I love you too." I reply as Lauren looks over her shoulder and sending Jennel a glare, I laugh slightly and Lauren just shakes her head at me before looking in front of her again.

"Well aren't you two fucking sweet?"

"Shut up." I say, turning to face Jennel and glaring at her. "I hate the fact that you're making me do this."

"Whatever, I just need to get back to being as popular as I was before." She says, placing her hand in mine and then locking our fingers together. I let out a sigh as we make our way back towards the campsite. We walk towards the camp fire, and by that I mean Jennel dragged me while getting winks and smirks off her friends.

"Hey guys." She says, smiling at her friends and then siting down, pulling me with her. I sigh as she makes me wrap my arm around her, she rests her head again my shoulder and then looks up at me.

"Stop fucking looking at me like that."

"Why baby?" She asks, pouting at me and then pressing her lips against my cheek. I feel someone grab my shoulder and pull me back, I look up and Rachel is stood behind me, glaring at Jennel.

"Camila come with me." She says, pulling me with her without even waiting for me to answer her. Jennel glares at Rachel as she drags me back towards our tent. "What the fuck are you doing? What about Lauren? Does she not mean anything to you? And of all people you choose Jennel?!" She screams at me as we get into the tent, Shawn and Dinah are sat there staring at us with confused expressions.