After maddie texts geno

Geno's pov- 

I look over to my step-sister and smile at lilly but then frown, "I think Maddie is on to us, or she is suspecting me." Lilly rolls her eyes, "We have one person she won't suspect." Chloe walks up from behind the door and sits down with us on a little table, if you don't know she is maddies ex, but she still likes her, but maddie doesn't like her anymore. I look up to the two girls.

"I think we are going to need more people." Chloe looks at me, "I already thought of that, I don't know all who but I have one girl her names angel and she tried to have a thing with maddie but maddie wouldn't like it, angel is a serious girl and she wants in with us." Just then a car door opens and angel gets out coming inside up the stairs and in the room hugging.

~texts~

Unknown- did you miss us 

did you miss me

hey 

are you listening

mads we are watching you.

we are growing day to day

give up what is not yours

he is mine.

M.z. - LEAVE ME ALONE

~end texts~

"Maddie texted me before you got here angel, shes getting freaked out by all of this" geno slightly smiles. "This doesn't feel right to me though." Chloe rolls her eyes and lilly opens her mouth. "Oh no, you know to much you aren't leaving now." I put my head down and shake it.

~Texts~

angel: guys maddie is home

Chloe: ight 

Lilly: Is dakota there. 

Gino: What are you doing.

Angel: Yea they are talking on her bed.

Chloe: They have clothes on right.

Lilly:  HE IS MINE

Gino: Lilly your supposed to be in juvie right now.

Angel: Yes clothes

i know lilly

geno stop.

Chloe: I'm the one supposed to be with maddie

Lilly: I need to be with dakota.

geno i don't care.

~end texts~

I wish I could stop this, but it's in to deep.

I am the one that saved lilly from juvie anyway.