On the bus

Persons pov:

Maddie has her private to work on her part of the dance and her part of the duet. When she is done she walks outside to meet her team and her mom to get on the bus with Mrs. Abby. Once on the bus Maddie walks back to her seat and she closes her eyes when she opens them she finds herself on dakotas lap curled up with her legs on the other seat. She sits up and looks out the window, Dakota looks over and smiles at Maddie seeing that she has gotten up. Maddie looks over at Dakota and blushes a bit and leans onto his shoulder.

Once they pull into a stop to get a snack Maddie and Dakota dance off the bus into the parking lot where chloe picks up maddie spinning her around. Maddie swings her legs giggling when Mrs. Abby comes out. "Girls stop messing around we don't want anyone to get hurt today now do we." Maddie and chloe shake there heads no and skip into the bus. On the bus the girls all go into the back when dakota falls asleep.

Maddie sits back down waving signalling dakota is still sleeping . Mrs. abby starts the video and maddie kisses dakota while the girls start singing a song and dakota looks up blushing. 

Soon they pull into the comp in New York. There is a big line of people screaming ALDC! Maddie and Dakota hold hands while they walk smiling while people take pictures of them and the girls. Soon they are inside the building heading to the dressing room.