*The Man at the Gates*

Start from the beginning

I opened the door and walked into the kitchen. I set Y/N down on the counter. "Stay here." She nodded her head slightly and leaned against one of the cabinets. I walked to the other side of the kitchen and opened one of the cabinets. "Healing potion, healing potion, healing potion. Where the hell are the healing potions?" I mumbled to myself, digging through the cabinets. "I'll just ask Y/N."

"Hey Y/N, where are-Y/N?" I walked over to where she was sitting. "Y/N?" She had her head leaned against the back of the cabinet and her eyes were closed. "I knew you were tired." I sighed and picked her up, walking out of the kitchen. I quietly opened the door to Y/N's bedroom and walked in. I gently set her on the bed and started walking away. "A-Aaron?" She grabbed my wrist. "Yeah?" I sat down on the bed next to her. "P-please don't leave." "Um okay?"

She turned to face me and opened her left eye. "You know, you can lay in the bed if you want. I don't really mind." She said before turning over again. (@JulietsFlannel seriously you have such a god damn dirty mind. Stop. Just stop) I felt my face heat up. She looked at me and snickered. "What?" She snickered some more. "Are you blushing?" She asked. "'Um, I don't know, maybe?" "Awww, you ARE blushing. Why? Is it because I said you could lay in the bed? You can you know. Doesn't bother me."

"Are you sure?" I asked. "Yep." She responded. "Are you sure? Like, absolutely sure?" She gave me a look. "Aaron, do you not get what 'I don't mind' means?" I shrugged. "Um, maybe?" She sighed. "Okay, whatever. Well, I'm tired." She closed her eyes again. I sighed and lied down next to her. I wrapped an arm around her waist. She tensed up a bit, but put her head against my shoulder. "Night Y/N." She giggled. "It isn't even night yet silly. It's like, ten in the morning." "Oh yeah, I knew that." Then, I drifted off into darkness.

*LE TEIM SKIP CUZ I FINISHED SEASON 2 (JulietsFlannel *wink*) OF DOCTOR WHO!*

Y/N's P.O.V

I woke up to a extremely loud banging noise. Bang Bam Bang! I figured someone was at the door, so I went to go get. I tried to get out of bed, but something was holding me down. I felt something around my waist. I looked at my waist and saw a hand. Well that's definitely not my hand. Then who's hand is...I looked to my right and saw Aaron. I blushed slightly. Did we..? Wait. No, no, no. He's not that kind of person. I'M not that kind of person. Holy mother of Irene I spend to much time with Aph and KC. Jeez.

I managed to get out of bed without waking up Aaron. I walked down the stairs and towards the door. Bang Bam Bang Boom! Other noises people make when knocking on doors! Boom Bang! I opened the door to reveal a slightly scared looking Aphmau. "What is it now Aph?" "There's a shadow knight at the gates. He's wants to see you." I looked at her. "What's his name?" "What? W-we don't know." I sighed. "Okay, look. No. Goodbye." I slammed the door but she stopped it with her foot. "He won't leave until he sees you Y/N. This is serious." I sighed. "Okay, fine. Let me go get Aaron. I'll be there in a minute." She hugged me. "Oh thank you! Okay. See you there." She ran off back towards the gate.

I ran up the stairs and back into my room. I walked over to Aaron and sat down on the floor next to the bed. "Aaron~" I cooed, poking his cheek. "What?" He replied faintly. "Aaron, you need to get up." "Uhhh, five more minutes mom." He turned over. I stood up and walked over to my closer. "You can't say that Aaron. That's my thing." I said, grabbing my F/C W/C. "Fine, what do you want?" I glared daggers at him. "Well, you're sassy." "Right, whatever. Anyway, why did you wake me up?" He sighed. "Oh yeah. Apparently there's a shadow knight at the gates that wants to see me." He shot out of bed and ran downstairs.

We were running over to the gates when realization hit me. "A-Aaron? W-what if the shadow knight-what if it's my dad?" He grabbed my hand and we continued running. "Y/N, remember when I promised when that I would never let anything bad happen to you?" I nodded. "Well, I don't intend to break that promise." I felt a little more confident. We ran until we reached the gate, and I saw Laurence with his sword to a guys neck.

I went up to where the were surrounding him. "Who are you?" Garroth asked. "Garroth, you know me!" He screamed, flailing his arms in the air. "Um, no. No I don't. Now, who. Are. You." I looked at him. He looked so familiar, but I couldn't quite put a finger on it. "I can't tell you that information until I can see Lord Y/N." Aphmau had a confused look on her face. "Lord? Excuse me, but, I'm the lord here." Me? A lord? What? And he knows Garroth? And he's a shadow knight? With brown hair, and green eyes...I finally realized who it was. "Look. We don't know who you are, or what you want-" "I NEED TO SEE Y/N!" Vylad exclaimed. "I DONT-" "STOP!" I screamed. Everyone turned to face me.

"WHAT?" Aph was furious right now. "Aph, calm down. I know him." She started pacing back and forth. "Oh thank god Y/N." Vylad started walking towards me, but Aaron put his sword right to Vylad's neck. "If you hurt her I swear to Irene-" I shot Aaron a look and he lowered his sword. "Right. Sorry." I walked up to Vylad and gave him a hug. He hugged back. "I'm so glad you got out of the nether alive." "Yeah, me too."

I faced everyone. "*ahem* Guys, this is Vylad." I said pointing to Vylad. He waved slightly. "And Vylad, these people are crazy! Okay, let's go." I said and clapped my hand together. "Wait!" Aph screamed. "WHAT?!" "You need to introduce us." I sighed. "Okay, fine. Vylad, the one over there with the black hair and hazel eyes is Aphmau, a.k.a my annoying sister." "HEY-" "And the one with the blue sword is Garroth. Wait, you said you knew him? Right?" He nodded. "Garroth? Did you know a Vlyad? Like, ever?" He sighed.

"Well, I had a brother named Vylad once. But, he's dead." Vylad rolled his eyes. "Really Garroth? I'm dead? Really?" He gave Vylad a strange look. "But you can't be-" "Vylad Ro-maeve. Third son of lord Garte and Zianna of O'khasis. Adopted. Brother's of Zane the High Priest and Garroth, now 'dead', Ro-maeve. So, does that answer your question?" Garroth ran over and hugged his brother. "I thought I would never see you again baby brother!" Aph and I started fangirling. "Please don't call me baby brother. Please." Garroth nodded.

"Anyway~" I started. "The one with the red katanas is Dante." Dante nodded. "The one that held a sword up to your neck is Laurence." I said pointing to Laurence. "And~" I looked at Aaron. "The one that threatened to kill you earlier if you hurt me, is Aaron." Vylad looked at me. "Is he your boyfriend?" Both of our faces turned a light pink. "W-what? No, no, no. We-we're not a thing." He gave me a look. "Are you sure? He's awfully over protective of you. And, you ARE both blushing. A lot, by the way." "I KNOW! Isn't it adorable?!" Aph screeched. "Yeah, yeah. Sure. 'Adorable'. Mmmhmm." She glared daggers at him, straight into his soul. "Right, sorry. Anyway, Y/N," He turned to me.

"Your Dad. He's coming for you. And he's bringing a friend."

A/N:HEY FRENS! So, infrequent updates, I know. But life, am I right? Or am I right? I know, I'm right. Anyway, how are you? It's been a while. So, as I said in the last chapter, I will be ending the book soon, no matter how much @JulietsFlannel wants to make out with Aaron. Bro, you know what I'm talking about. BUT DON'T WORRY! I already (Kind of) have four books planned out. They may or may not all be at the same time. One will be a phoenix drop high boys x reader, one a Laurence x reader (pdh or MCD), one a Zane x reader (pdh), and one a Vylad x reader (Mystreet or pdh). And then then other ones! Remember, you can tell me what kind of book you want (boy and setting) and I will make one of that type (Like a Dante x reader. Maybe. Probably) Okay! I hope you all have an amazing Christmas this year! Ba-bye! ~VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!