Chapter 17

Narrator POV

Have you ever feel like humiliated world wide? Have you ever feel like everyone isn't taking your side? Do you perhaps know who felt that way?

Do you want to know? I know you do. Fine I will tell you.....

Byun BaekHyun.

After having Jayne in his side, he felt he was complete but he didn't know that the police was after him. That was two months ago.

Byun BaekHyun finally discovered that Jayne was his long lost love... AeJin Kim. That was a reason for him to stay with her but she wanted JaeBum not him.

Taeyeon thought that now JaeBum will be by her side but as wrong as Baekhyun,was she.

JaeBum was working on his new Sound cloud to give to fans as present.Maybe working with his Sound Cloud kept him from seeing Jayne.

Now 9 months later Jayne was feeling like hell all her body was hurting like hell.

Jayne Pov

I woke up and I can't move at all.

I look and JaeBum wasn't by my side like this months.

Jayne-ah! Are you okay?-said JaeBin coming to the door.

No I want JaeBum- began to say.

Let's take you to my dearest brother-JaeBin said and we went to his car.

JaeBum Pov

Im JaeBum- I heard JaeBin voice.

JaeBin-I said without looking and continued writing lyrics.

I felt a body hugging me, I smelt it was my AeJinnie. I began to hug her, I missed my baby girl.

JaeBabe I missed you-said AeJin crying to my chest since now she was sitting in my lap.

I missed you Ae-I said kissing her.

Love Birds, my mission is gone. I will try to seduce Taeyeon sou she can leave you brother alone- said JaeBin now we had the same black hair, piercings and clothes.

She kept hugging me and felt a sleep on my lap. I put her legs in my waist and carry her like a baby.

Everyone in the agency began to look at us. JYP came to me.

What is this?-  said JYP.

Well Jayne felt asleep I'm hungry-I said.

Is she okay? Her face looks like she is hurting-said JYP.

Jayne Baby are you okay?- I said looking her face.

Hurts.. Hurts alot my stomach-said Jayne moving.

Baby don't move you are going to fall- I said.

JaeBum, I think you should take her to the hospital.They must check her.-said JYP.

Well please call her parents and brother-I said

I began to walk with my baby who was now hurting.

Fans were taking picture of every move I made with Jayne on my waist.
I saw Twice's van and they opened the door

Come on JaeBum, JYP told me to give you both a ride to the hospital. Twice was going there for a charity event-said their manager.

I began to enter the van and saw the members of Twice looking at us.I sat next to Dahyun.

Jae Hurts alot-said Jayne crying and crying.

Shh Shh baby, you are going to be okay. I'm not going to leave your side-I said kissing her forehead.

Aww you are cute, but why is she hurting?- said Dahyun.

I dont know-I said and began to massage Jayne.

After a while in that van, hearing of Jayne felt I totally felt bad. I felt bad for not being by her side this months.

Taeyeon Pov

I had today a date with JaeBum. I was waiting for him to come pick me up.

Taeyeon- I heard JaeBum said.

He was looking different but maybe is because I haven't see him in a while.

JaeBum-ah!- I said hugging him.

We sat there eating and then he received a call.

When he came back, he look sad.

Waeyo?-  I said.

Umm Jay, is in the hospital with JaeBin.-He said.

I'm tired of seeing him suffer. I will let him free.

Well let's go to the hospital-I said standing up.

TaeTae, Saranghaeyo-he said and I looked him. He wasn't JaeBum, he was JaeBin.

All along I have been seen JaeBin and not JaeBum.

Bin!-I said looking him.

Baby Yeon let's go to see Jayne-He said hugging me.

I love you Bin-I said.

I love you too-he said.

Jayne Pov

It hurts like hell.

Kim AeJin Jayne-said a doctor.

Ne-said JaeBum for me.

Well young girl, you are.....
-------------
There's left two chapters to finish this story and the start of A BABY IS BETWEEN US!