Chapter 12

Narrator Pov

You know Jayne you have to tell everyone you love the truth soon- said Jaebum to Jayne suddenly.

I have to agree with Jaebum-said JaeBin.

I will tell them but I have to wait a little longer- Jayne said.

You know AeJin. I'm  tired of all of this. Just please don't talk to me. I don't want to see you anymore- said Jaebum and went out of the room.

Jayne felt bad,  she doesn't know why he was saying those things in a bad way to her.

JaeBum stop- said JaeBin once he saw Jayne's eyes.

She was crying, not for Byun Baekhyun but for Im JaeBum.

JaeBum went frustrated to JaeBin's room and sat on the bed.

He isn't sure why he said that but Jayne sure will leave his side once she get back with Baekhyun and Taeyeon will friendzone him.

JaeBum, she is crying for you. Why are you doing this?-said JaeBin a little mad.

JaeBin is for the best. My feeling are hurting because of her. She will go straight to Baekhyun' s arms.He called me to confirm those things-Jaebum said.

That isn't true JaeBum- said JaeBin  

10 DAYS later

Jayne was called few hours ago in the morning to tell her to go to the set of filming.

She was feeling alone.....Since that day JaeBum haven't talk to her and 10 days have passed. She haven't see him since their little fight.

No more hugs, blushing moments, memories or anything left.

Why Jaebum doesn't talk to her?
Did she did something wrong?

That kind of questions rang in her head.

Clearly she wasn't the girl she used to be, now more mature.

She missed her sports time, brother  time and the most important family time.

She forgot all those memories and pain and began to prepare herself for today.

Once she looked in the mirror, she was disgusted with herself. Because of a stupid revenge everything was getting mess up.

 Because of a stupid revenge everything was getting mess up

Jayne was going to the set walking. She wasn't wearing make-up, neither high heels. She was tired of everything like that.

When she was walking she saw the beauty of life.

I'm going to tell everything soon"

Once she arrived, saw everything black but a little light in the end of the room.

Then the light grew, it was a photo, her old self with Baekhyun, her family and one with Jin.

Why was this happening? Is Jaebum the witness of this?

Jaebum this isn't one of your stupid and funny jokes right? We are mad but you didn't have to go this far- Jayne said with curiosity in her calm voice.

All she can heard was steps.

JaeBum Stop doing this to mess my head to make me guilty-Jayne said one more time.

Then she heard some noise.

Little Jayne or should I say my AeJin baby-Baekhyun's voice was clear.

She was feeling his arms around her waist, he was giving her little kisses in her neck.

Why didn't you tell me you were going to be this hot!said Baekhyun liking his lips.

Please leave me alone. I belong right next to JaeBum-Jayne said

Well JaeBum is here. I have him. I kidnapped him and I'm going to kill him and Taeyeon only for you to be by my side- Baekhyun said.

Jayne saw JaeBum practically dead there.

Her heart began to go fast.Will Baekhyun kill him? She loves Im JaeBum not Baekhyun anymore her heart pounds with JB not with Baekhyun.

She walked towards JB and looked at him.

JayJin Saraghae" said JB as he could.

JB sarang-"Jayne began to say but the sound of the gun filled the room 2 guns shot.

She saw a lot of blood, JB' s blood was all over her. Her Love  was killed in front of her eyes. Byun Baekhyun killed her lover.

She began to cry than could fill the Han river all for JaeBum for her JB.

-----------
HEY THIS IS THE CHAPTER.

WHAT DO YOU THINK?