Chapter 15

Jayne Pov

I woke up of my princess nap. I had to prepare breakfast for the guys, JaeBum and I are going to his family house.

I prepare myself with a beautiful dress. I wanted to make a great impression to them.

JaeBum Pov

I woke up. Today was the day that I have been waiting for. After thinking it, I will propose to Jayne.

I began to prepare we are going to my father's and mother's house. The whole family was going to be there.

And..... Taeyeon.

I don't love her anymore, Jayne is my future but why is she going anyway.

Narrator POV

When Taeyeon heard that there was going to be a party of the Im family she had to go but she was in Japan. Baekhyun also heard but he wasn't invited.

Jayne and JaeBum holding hands entered to the house and thr Got7 members and JaeBin were behind them.

They were happy that JaeBum finally is going to propose her.

Taeyeon Pov

I saw JaeBum, I have to be honest I don't want Jayne Btch to be with him. I'm going to ruin that lovely couple.

Baekhyun is with me, right now. He wants to be with Jayne and I want to be with JaeBum.

That is why I have KyungMin ( JaeBum ex). She loves JB to.

No matter what we are going to get our goal, destroy them.

Jayne Pov

I began to say hello to every family member of the JB's family.

Suddenly my phone rang.

wonhae manhi manhi manhi manhi
wonhae manhi manhi manhi manhi manhi manhi

Yes, I obviously have Blood Sweats and Tears as my ringtone. An Army never forgets to refresh her phone.

Is Jin, he knows I'm his sister also mom and dad I have managed to told them but still is a secret to everyone.

Narrator POV

Jayne went to JaeBum's room to answer the call.

Annyeong Oppa

Annyeong Princess

Oppa, I'm at Jae' s house meeting his family.

Wow Ae, I'm proud.

I know Seok.

Well I was calling to tell you that on Saturday, which is tomorrow. Mom and Dad want us to have a family trip to Jeju.

Sure I will go with you all. I love you so much.

Love you Ajinnnie, have a great time.

Love you SeokJin, bye.

Little that Jayne knew, all her conversation with her brother was being filmed by a camera that KyungMi left on that room and had been seen by the family of JB. Since it was on the TV Screen.

KyungMi hated her.KyungMi wanted Taeyeon with JaeBum not Jayne at all.

When she heard that JaeBum was planning on proposing her, she had to call Taeyeon to save the sht.

JaeBum Pov

Wow what a nasty girl JaeBum! She is cheating on you! And you planned to propose to her-screamed Kyungmi .

Stop screaming, stupid it is a surpise-said Jaekyung

Who is Kyungmi? My ex-gilrfriend Who is stupid.

Who is Jaekyung? Well I have two sister, well we are cuadruplets.

I'm not the oldest.

JaeKyung
JaeBum
JaeBin
JaeKyeon

All my family members were sad because they saw the video but she was talking to her brother. What can I do?

Stop talking none sense JaeBum, we all saw it. You belong to Taeyeon-said Kyungmi.

Shut Up Kyung! you don't know nothing. You ain't controlling us-said JaeBin.

That's right, let's heard her part of this story-said JaeKyeon.

Stop bratting around, and shut up-said Jaekyung.

There's nothing to talk about- I said.

Calm down you five!-said mom.

Jayne  Pov

I heard screaming. What has happening?

I began to go downstairs and everyone was quite and looking at me.

Had fun talking to your lover?-said KyungMi  with a laugh.

What lover? JaeBum??

What are you talking about?- I said with a confused look.

Well do you want me to remind you?-said KyungMi

Why isn't JaeBum talking??!!!

Enlight me-I said.

Jaekyung stop what you are doing!- said JaeBum, finally.

Don't want your dirty little girlfriend to be exposed again. She is cheating on you-said KyungMi again.

Cheating????

I'm not cheating on anyone-I said.

Then a video began to play, it was when I was talking with Jin.

What are you going to say now? And this was the girl you were going to propose. A Dirty Little Slt!-screamed KyungMi.

You were going to propose Bummkie?-I asked JaeBum.

Yes baby-he said hugging me.

And now if you don't mind, the door is there-said JaeBin taking her by her hand and pushed her way out of the house.

I guess is time for me to say the truth.

The family members saw our love but Kyung is a crazy bitch.

When Kyung left, I began to talk.

Well Im family and Got7, I didn't want you to find out this way or anything. I was planning later. Well my real name is Kim AeJin, I'm Kim SeokJin sister. I was talking on the phone with him. Well honestly you know me, since I was the cuadruplets best friend.

I know you thought I was dead and that I committed suicide. It is false, I was pushed by Byun Baekhyun and that is why I came back to plan a silly Revenge. And the less that I knew was that I was going to fall in love with Im JaeBum- I said finishing my speech.

I felt Jaekyung and JaeKyeon hugs. I missed them.

Then Got7 boys hugged me.

I told them the truth now, it only left the public and fans.
----------------

Hey, Happy thanksgiving!