Chapter 1

Jayne Pov

"Ayo ladies & gentleman
junbiga dwaettdamyeon bureulge yeah!
ttan nyeoseokdeulgwaneun dareuge
nae seutaillo nae nae nae nae seutaillo eo!" My phone rang when I was in the bathroom. I quickly grabbed my phone.

[ JYP-Hello,Jayne! Is me Jinyoung.

-Annyeong Appa!

JYP-Well today you are going to be flying to South Korea. I have all ready send you de plane ticket. Get ready to come back!

-Wow! I'm finally coming back! Thanks and bye! ]

I began to prepare the bags, but how I'm going to tell the Rivera's that I will go? I don't know really but I won't go without saying goodbye.

Sou I began to prepare an Puerto Rican Styled lunch for them. In total they were 6 living in the house, but now are 4 and with me 5 since Esabella live in her own house with her husband and daughters.

William Rivera,Elizabeth Rivera , Liza Rivera and Liam Rivera. As I said Esabella is living with her husband and Wilbert is in Europe studying.

When I finished the lunch, they entered to the house.

"Wow Jayne you had made food! What a great friend!" said Liam clapping hands.

"Of course Liam'!"- I said with a smile.

"Well Jayne what is happening?" - said William in a serious tone

"I'm going to South Korea, since my dad called and had hooked me a flight"-I said explaining to all of the family.

"Oh really?!! Congrats Jayne!" exclaimed Liza with a sad face.

"Yes, he said something about new project"-I said calmly because Elizabeth isn't talking.

"Well Jayne. I'm happy just don't forget us!" said Elizabeth.

Later I spend time with Esabella's daughters( Mia and Sophia). When it was time to go tears began to fall like the Han River.

After the long flight

Finally in South Korea, I smelt cherry blossom.

I went to get a cab to go to my appa's agency.

[ -Ahjusshi,can you give me a ride to the JYP entertainment building?

AJ-Yes and please call me Oppa,I'm not that old.

-I laughed.Ok,Oppa.

I was putting my hair into a ponytail and I saw him looking at me in the mirror.

-Oh Oppa,please stop the car I want to walk a little.

AJ-Ok.but pretty girls don't walk alot.

-Thanks,but I'm complete opposite. I'm not the typical high-heels girl.]

I was walking on the streets and everybody was looking at me, one step a head I smiled to everyone.

I saw JYP Building! Banners of every group that I don't listen.

I arrived to the main entrace but a lot of girls were there with things in their hands. It said 2PM, 15&, GOT7, DAY6,WONDER GIRLS, MISS A, BAEK AYEON and TWICE.

What kind of names are that? What are the meaning? Only JYP's thinking.

The soon that I walked the girls were all looking at me and giving me space to walk.