Chapter 4

Narrator Pov

It passed a month. They have all things sort out for the comeback. If You Do will definitely be on charts.

Jayne has her hair brown a long with other members. The concept is MAD so they have to look mad.

Today Jayne a long the Got7 members went to the Music Program. Today was their comeback stage.

They were all prepared, practicing for a month without sleeping.Netizens had few reactions but they were lovely.

The MC's of today was the soon to be married couple BaekYeon.

"You know I'm mad to heard this new song" said Baekhyun and fans clapped.

"They say IF YOU DO you will fall in love" said Taeyeon.

"You know this comeback.  You know their name.... It Got7"they said together and many fans screamed.

Yugyeom's part began and a lot of fans were screaming Got7 all time

Baekhyun' s eyes were on Jayne the member of Got7. She was her neighbor indeed, she was giving him curiosity. She wasn't anymore a Blondie now was a Brunette.

When Got7 finished there performance, JYP sent a special message on how he was proud and how they were topping the charts.

In Backstage Taeyeon and Baekhyun were waiting for them.

"Annyeong Jayne-ssi do you remember me?"said Baekhyun to Jayne.

"Ahh ne, Baekhyun sunbae"Jayne said bowing like the others.

"Jaebum-ssi" said Taeyeon and everybody looked.

JB went to Taeyeon and talked somewhere private. In other part Jayne was seeing her older brother performance.

She was proud of him, proud of the boys they were very talented. She wanted to fangirl but she had to behave.

"Jayne-ssi what are you doing?"Baekhyun said.

"Watching them perform isn't obvious?"she said trying not to sound rude but she didn't like when someone interrupt her fangirl time.

"Sorry but I wanted to talk to you."he said and she looked at him in the eyes.

"I'm all ears"said Jayne since BTS finished their performance.

"What you want from me Tae?"said JB with a soft voice. Didn't she see how much he was hurting?

"Oh that girl has change you,isn't she?"said Taeyeon with a smile.

"She wasn't done anything. Please talk I have a group to take care of"JB said.

"Well Jaebum I came here to invited you to a day of fun a long with Baekhyun and your girl"Taeyeon said and JB left.

"We will go only because you are my family"JB said and went out to the van were all members were in.

AFTERNOON Jayne Pov

We met Baekhyun and Taeyeon in a park near by.

Annyeonghaseyo -We said together.

Hi JB,Hi Jayne-Taeyeon said.

Hi Baekhyun and Taeyeon sunbaes-I said.

Hi -Baekhyun said.

Well let's go to have fun-JB said.

Sure let's go-I said.

We began to walk to a restaurant well we were hungry.