Chapter 14

Narrator Pov

It had pass 4 months. Jayne was the new girlfriend of Im JaeBum.

JaeBum was very happy, finally had his baby by his side.

Baekhyun and Taeyeon canceled their wedding. Taeyeon wasn't feeling it and Baekhyun was trying to ruin JaeBum's and Jayne's life and relationship.

Jayne decided to finally have a stage name and it will be Jinaey, since she want to have Aejin in her. When she tells the truth she wants to have the Aejin and Jayne life combine.

Present Time

Jayne Pov

I opened my eyes, I feel 100% okay with myself. No more revenge and happily in love with JB, my JB baby .

Suddenly my phone rang. It was unknown.

Good Afternoon,Jinaey's speaking.

Hello Jina baby. I have something you sure want.

Who are you?

You will find soon, bye Jany babe.

I left the awkward conversation a side and began to compose again.

Jinnie babyyyy!!-said JaeBum.

Bum, be quite-I said.

My baby, composing again?. You know you need DeffSoul in your life.-JB said giving me a kiss on the cheek.

Oh God you give me diabetes.-I said to him.

Jina-ahh Saranghae-he said.

I never knew the JaeBum romantic and cheesy boy. But I like him. I like my Bummie like that-I said.

On 1 to 10 you got me thinking about you 10000!-he said.

Jae, Jinaey. How are you guys?-said JaeBin entering to the room.

Gwenchana-said JaeBum

With diabetes-I said.

Ummm JaeBum again-said JaeBin coming to hug me.

Yah don't hug my girl-said JaeBum.

She was mine first JB-said JaeBin.

Aniyo! She was my childhood friend, not yours-JaeBum said.

Stop you two Jae-twins. I have to compose a song now stop it and leave-said Jayne smiling kindly.

Ummm Bye, Baby Jay-said JaeBin.

Later have been alot of hours. And I was getting tired.

Jay baby let's go to the dorm. The both of us are tired.-said JB looking at my eyes.

Yes let's go-I said.

Unknown Pov

I was waiting for them in the parking lot. I was going to kill Im JaeBum.

Then I watched them coming to the car and stopped in the middle of the parking lot. That Was my time to do my thing.

I began to prepare the car and with full energy began to approach to them .

JB POV

I watched how Ajinnnie was talking on the phone. Then I heard car sound and saw the car going to us. I took Jinnie in my arms.

Both of us were okay. But who was trying to kill us??

----------------------------

Hello well this is the chapter is a little too short for my taste and yours but.... I didn't want to leave today without publishing something.

I'm thinking of doing this story in the EPISODE app. What do you think?