25.~ Happy

Jimin's POV

*RINGG*

My alarm bell went off. I yawned heavily and turned to face my beautiful wife. I stroked her soft sleeping face and sighed.

Everything will soon have to come to an end.

I looked at her once again and went to go brush my teeth and hop into the shower. I stripped naked and hopped straight into the shower. I felt so calm and relaxed as the hot water fell onto me.

"Morning Jiminie." I turned to see Chaeyoung hugging my waist from the back.

"Morning, uh why are you in here?" I asked confused.

"I just wanted to show you how much I missed you." She smirked and slammed her lips onto mine.

I kissed her back but then broke away because I know I just can't.

"Not today Chaeyoung.." I groaned because I wanted to so much.

"Fine, I guess I can show you after school." she sulked.

-
We got out of the shower together, got dressed and went to school.

Me and Chaeyoung left the house, hand in hand and everything just felt nice. I noticed she was smiling so much.

"Yah, why are you so happy?" I asked pulling gently on her soft, kissable cheeks.

"I'm thinking about someone who's every important to me." She cooed blushing.

"Who is it? Is it a man?! Because I swear-" I raised my voice as my blood began to boil.

"I'm thinking of you. Jiminie Pabo." She teased me.

"Can you believe it's the last year of school already?" I asked her looking up.

"Yeah but it don't feel like it's been that long to me." She replied.

"Oh yeah because you started late." I added. " Can't believe we fell for each other."

" Jimin you're acting really weird." She said furrowing her eye brows. "You're making everything seem so emotional for no reason." She chuckled. "We're still going to be together anyways in the next year so relax!" She smiled at me clenching my hand tighter.

I forced a weak smile at her as we approached the school gates.

We walked to our first lesson together as we saw Taehyung on the way.
-
"Morning class." Miss Jung greeted. "Today we are making posters of what ever you like as it's the last day. You may sit with your 'squad' or friends or whatever. Just keep the noise level down."

We began making our posters as Taehyung, Hyunjung and Jungkook brought their chairs to our table to work with us.

"Hey guys." Hyungjung greeted.

"Can you believe it's already the last day of the year!" Jungkook exclaimed.

"Yah so much has happened this year.. I fell in love with Lisa, Jisoo and Jin surprisingly got together, Suga dropped his mixtape, We finally debuted, You two are married and Jungkook went out with Chaeyoung! Ah what a year it has been." Taehyung added staring up at the wall.

"I know it's been such a hectic year for us all!" Chaeyoung smiled.

"Yah why are you so happy today?" Jungkook asked.

"Because everything feels right." She smiled relaxedly and placed her head on the table to smile at me.

"I love you Jimin." She mouthed to me.

"Love you too." I replied. 

AN// one more chapter the story is becoming to an end :(