22.~ Study

Rosé's POV

The next day I went to school alone as Jimin had stayed over at his dorm with his hyungs. That's good I guess, hopefully him and Jungkook have sorted everything out.

I was walking to lesson and then I met Hyunjung on the way.

"Hello Chaeyoung!" She smiled at me.

"Hey." I smiled back.

"So what's going on between Jimin?" She asked.

"Oh nothing new, were fine I think we're finally a real couple as you know that our marriage was arranged anyways." I said.

"Oh yeah, so um what about Jungkook? have to talked to him recently?" She asked.

I bit down on my lip just hearing his name. Then yesterday came back to me.

"Uh, um yeah we talked recently, he stopped by to say sorry.". I told her.

"Oh really?" She said.

"What's up with all the questions?" I asked her curiously.

"Nothing, it's just that you have such an interesting, confusing life that you barely update me on!" She laughed awkwardly.

"I can't even keep myself updated."
I giggled  

I love Hyunjung but she was acting so weird today. I told her about how me and Jimin had sex and she asked me all sorts of questions. Like how big his thing was, does he have abs, is he good in bed, a good kisser.

She also asked me if I really love Jimin.

Usually she's not the type to ask so many questions but I guess it was an interesting and surprising topic so I just shrugged it off.

*At Jimin & Chaeyoung's house*

I lied down on the chair immediately when I came home. I was too tired to find Jimin or go to my bed until my phone beeped.

From: Jiminie👫💍.

Your home? Come upstairs quick!

My eyes widened. I got ran up the staircase worriedly because Jimin wouldn't really text me from all the way in his room if it wasn't urgent.

I got to his room panting to see him in a perfectly fine state.

"What's. Wrong?" I said catching my breath.

"I completely forgot that I have a test tomorrow and I need you to help me!" He whined.

I felt my blood boil.

"Seriously?! It's only 4 o'clock, you could have let me take a nap!" I shouted at him.

"Sorry Jagiya~" He cooed doing aegyo that I fell for.

I squinted my eyes at him and sat besides him on the desk.

I helped him with a decent amount of questions but then he started acting weird. This guy cannot focus for like two seconds!

Jimin started to touch my thigh and I immediately knew what he's was trying to get at.

"No, we're studying Jimin." I said when he jumped on his bed, leaving me at the desk.

"You were just trying to avoid all my actions cause you know I want you." I could feel him smirking.

I sighed.

"Okay fine, do what you like then. Don't say anything to me when you fail next test." I shrugged.

He immediately got up from the bed and sat next to me and closed his mathematic textbook which was right in front of me.

"I want you now" He said as he pushed me down on the bed and attacked my lips.

"I know you're doing this on purpose." I said between kisses. "You're purposely trying to make up reasons to get me turned on."

I felt him smirk then He began taking off my clothes but I stopped him midway.

I shook my head with a change in decision, "No, Jimin not today."

Subsequently my phone started to ring and I looked at my phone to see that the caller read "Mom". I haven't been picking up her phone for the past two weeks. I moaned when I realised that Jimin had already pulled off my pants and began tongue fucking me. My phone kept ringing again with the same caller id, I already knew it was important since my mom barely calls me.

"Jimin stop for two minutes." I between my moans.
But he didn't budge at all I quickly picked up the phone.
"Hello?" I said quickly holding myself from hopefully moaning.
"Rosé-ah why have you not been picking up my phone calls? I've called you so many times over the past two weeks. You might be turning 16 soon but you're still a little girl and I must check on you!" She said furiously.

I felt myself coming to a climax so I placed the phone face down , because I already knew what was gonna happen next. I Moaned Kinda loudly and Jimim smirked when he jammed three fingers into me. I was about to moan but then my mum said something. 

"Anyways, we'll be coming to your house tomorrow to visit you and Jimin." She said. My eyes widened.

I kicked Jimin off me and sat up.
"Huhh? You don't need to check on us we're fineee-" I said not trying to seem too panicked.

"Your father and the Park family's orders. I have to go, see you tomorrow, sweetheart." She said then hung up the phone.

"What the fuck?" Jimin growled.

"My parents are coming to 'visit' for god knows how long tomorrow." I said while getting up.

"And? We still got the rest of the night babe." He said while hovering over me.

"When she's here you better not try anything Jimin." I said.

"Yeah yeah, let's just continue for now." He said and we continued to make out.

AN// sorry I'll try and include a way more detailed smut next time.

935 words.